LP in Japan for VMAJ

[quote=Hiro]“Linkin Park to Perform on Japanese Music TV Program”
“Music Station”

Details on how to be part of the in-live studio audience will be soon announced by NOIZE.tv

I pray that LPU member is invited to a show.
Give me some other event…Please…[/quote]

I totally agree,[heart] Ill never give up !![smile] Im glad that appearence of TV was decided…But I`m anxious how they think…:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Mina_tatsu][quote=Hiro]“Linkin Park to Perform on Japanese Music TV Program”
“Music Station”

Details on how to be part of the in-live studio audience will be soon announced by NOIZE.tv

I totally agree,[heart] Ill never give up !![smile] Im glad that appearence of TV was decided…But I`m anxious how they think…:P[/quote]

Yeah,me too[rolleyes]

[quote=Hiro][quote=Mina_tatsu][quote=Hiro]“Linkin Park to Perform on Japanese Music TV Program”
“Music Station”

I totally agree,[heart] Ill never give up !![smile] Im glad that appearence of TV was decided…But I`m anxious how they think…:P[/quote]

Yeah,me too[rolleyes][/quote]

Entry started today!! check and apply now! [smile][biggrin]

i wish u guys can watch LP :slight_smile: bunch of luck for you guys…i wish i could go back to japan soon ><

[quote=Midochan][quote=Hiro][quote=Mina_tatsu][quote=Hiro]“Linkin Park to Perform on Japanese Music TV Program”
“Music Station”

Yeah,me too[rolleyes][/quote]

Entry started today!! check and apply now! [smile][biggrin][/quote]

Thank you!
I did it!

[quote=Clare]i wish u guys can watch LP :slight_smile: bunch of luck for you guys…i wish i could go back to japan soon ><
[/quote]

Thanks my little sister :smiley:
and I miss you so much!

Thank you Clare. We’re still waiting on the results >.

[quote=Clare]i wish u guys can watch LP :slight_smile: bunch of luck for you guys…i wish i could go back to japan soon ><
[/quote]

Thank you, Clare :smiley: I want to see you again in Japan ;))