LP in Japan for VMAJ

[quote=karin_seino][quote=Midochan]I keep applying for the tickets everyday, but we only have 2 weeks left…
let’s cross our fingers for each other, everyone!!! [wink][/quote]

Good luck to all! By the way, Coca-Cola is also offering tickets, but only one chance per person to apply![/quote]

The person of 13 - 23 years old can apply.
https://reg.cocacola.co.jp/op/CCPARK/1154-Gyw-app/

I hope there be announcement… I`m looking forward to it !!! M&G…other event…:)))) Adam san Pleaaaaase ! haha…^ ^

Yeah,I hope so too!!!

Thanks Hiro, I added the coca-cola link. Do you think anyone will go for the kareoke one? (I’m going after school to try it haha)

I hope at least a few LPU members get chosen to see them at VMAJ so we can find out what it was like!

[quote=karin_seino]Thanks Hiro, I added the coca-cola link. Do you think anyone will go for the kareoke one? (I’m going after school to try it haha)

I hope at least a few LPU members get chosen to see them at VMAJ so we can find out what it was like![/quote]

Yes!I wanna know how about they performance!
And,I wish Japanese LPU member approves of more suggestion and comes here.

Great news! I’m from Germany, so can’t really go there…XD. Good luck to you guys! I hope you all win tickets.

[quote=AdieK84]Great news! I’m from Germany, so can’t really go there…XD. Good luck to you guys! I hope you all win tickets.
[/quote]

Ohhhh!!! Thank you Adie!!! hugs

What happen with LPU members when they perfome at the VMA in madrid?
Maybe this time will happen the same thing :D!!
Im in Japan so Im so excited for this event!!
I really want to meet them!!

Thanks a lot for the information. A nice way to end my trial subscription. LPU is too good to be true and once I manage to get a credit card (expectedly hard for kanji illiterate people) I will be back.
I know the chances to win a ticket are slim but I gave it a try. maybe we will meet there, who knows :slight_smile:

Too unfortunate that M&G won’t happen… I sincerely hope there will be SOMETHING for LPUers to meet the band. It could be anything!!!

Well… at least they are coming and playing in Japan even if there’s no M&G and other event for that. Also, we still have the chance to win the tickets(very limited though…) and see them live. So don’t be so sad :wink: And we all know they are coming back soon again for Japan tour (full-set shows with M&Gs yay!!) Just be happy about that they are dropping by just for this event :smiley:

We love them too much…

I see that from our comments above haha

[quote=ALEJANDRO]What happen with LPU members when they perfome at the VMA in madrid?
Maybe this time will happen the same thing :D!!
Im in Japan so Im so excited for this event!!
I really want to meet them!![/quote]

I don’t know about Madrid, but it’s been confirmed that they’re only going to play the one gig here.

I went kareoke and sang 15 songs just so that I could apply for the chance to win a ticket. I’m hoarse lol.

I watch many videos live at “House of Blues”!
I hope they play in Japan too.
and I miss them so much.

I’m glad only by their coming to Japan… Should I think so …?
I wish I could see them :slight_smile:

I continue applying every single day!!!

Same here, Hiro-san!

I keep applying for tickets and doing Sign the pledge thing for Power The World.
These are my routine work now. [wink]

Keep my fingers crossed for everyone! :slight_smile:

[quote=Midochan]Same here, Hiro-san!

I keep applying for tickets and doing Sign the pledge thing for Power The World.
These are my routine work now. [wink]

Keep my fingers crossed for everyone! :)[/quote]

I am identical to you, too!
But I am not yet given up.
I hope that they give a different plan…

“Linkin Park to Perform on Japanese Music TV Program”
“Music Station”

Details on how to be part of the in-live studio audience will be soon announced by NOIZE.tv

I pray that LPU member is invited to a show.
Give me some other event…Please…