LP Fangirl Zone (reloaded)

oh the hands… Big and beautiful.

To be fair all of them look like super smart guys.
But Rob is just beautiful <3

What’s this topic even about?? I mean look at this smile! And the tatoos!!! It’s a clear choice!! :laughing: (joking) :laughing:

12 Likes

Umm look at this smile images

Look at this one :joy:
mike-shinoda-split

6 Likes

I still love Mike’s smile best :laughing::heart:

Wow look at mike form a teen to now still sexy

Rob is so expressive and cereal…lol what a cutie patootie!

2 Likes

Oh my check out Mike’s funky do…serious wings! Ha! Love the new and improved hairstyle as pictured on the right pic.

1 Like

Ehm but no tatoos, no shirts off on concerts… :face_with_raised_eyebrow::smirk::heart_eyes::star_struck::relaxed: I mean just look!

Irresistible! :star_struck:

Sorry I’m just nagging :laughing: I love all three of them :slight_smile: In fact, I love all members of the group, all of them are special :slight_smile: But the truth is I just like Chester the most :heart:

5 Likes

Chester is my favorite too .i love everyone in the band but there something about chester that makes me wish i could have meet hem for the first time. I will always miss love hem .

4 Likes

Both pics are on my wall! :slight_smile: His tattoos are amazing. I love them

2 Likes

New Republic Man. Loved his style evolution.

10 Likes

I love his style how he changed over the years . No matter what he was doing or going he stll look good

4 Likes

Yeah, just looking at his outfit from carpool karokae I was like only Chester could pull off a deep neck tee and bright red socks with slippers :joy:.

3 Likes

How can you not like this face!!! How??? :grin::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

13 Likes

Ha he was the only guy the can pull that off chester was very comfortable

2 Likes

I’m laughing a lot with this comments :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Inlove this picture of chester look how silly. He is . He always had a good time . No matter what.

2 Likes

Oh yes. He was such a grate and funny guy

2 Likes

The second one lol :joy:

2 Likes