:flushed::smirk: hi rob :slight_smile: :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I have to add something :stuck_out_tongue:

a2a52d03bbc3b7a417079ef19c69b5a8

7 Likes

Oh wow… so good looking… I had to save this gif

2 Likes

clutches pearls :flushed:

Chester will forever be husband goals. I’ve always loved his fun personality combined with his deep understanding of things. Whenever I see a lookalike, short hair, glasses, bonus points for tattoos, Im like :smirk: .This whole band is beautiful tbh

4 Likes

Well it’s in the other topic but

3 Likes

Great video! :smile: I have some gifs. Hey! lets make a thread “fangirl corner” :joy:

tumblr_n8imzfJeqq1ric8sgo1_500

tumblr_nlu8dcpy5P1rpyzdoo6_250

tumblr_nlu8dcpy5P1rpyzdoo9_250

7 Likes

Oh yeah we totally should! But isn’t this topic for fangirling?

5 Likes

hey Rory @rorymcgarrett and Hey An @anngelenee lool, best idea I´ve heard in a while- yeah… fan-girl thread… :tada:

3 Likes

Your right!

Now we can show our inner self fire :joy:

2 Likes

Hopefully they won’t ban us :smiley:

3 Likes

There’s always have to be the first time :stuck_out_tongue: Funny thing, nobody mentioned Brad.

2 Likes

Brad is funny and sweet, but not my type. I used to have a massive crush on Chester when In the end came out and then Mike. Recently it’s Rob.
Phoenix and Brad are very nice and seem to be friendly and lovely, but not for me as apperance.

1 Like

:thinking:- first job on the new thread :joy::joy:: why isn’t Brad hot? ( sorta offending- will make a good post rate on the fan-girl thread… lmao- and pleeeease, my beloved Mimosa-Sister @gatsie - join iiiiiiin !!! :rofl:

2 Likes

I like his sense of humour and he’s got something but he seems to be a little withdrawn in front of the others.

1 Like

Ok well… Let me start

Brad is very funny guy. he seems to be really sweet and I guess he is band’s funny guy. He has nice smile and he is really talented. But for me personally comparing to other guys, he is not that attractive. Maybe it’s the beard or the way he speaks. No idea. he is good looking, actually all of them are, but he just doesn’t do that for me.

1 Like

He’s sweet look at him! :stuck_out_tongue:
tumblr_lqmnfsoDWm1qhwypdo2_250

tumblr_lqaq4iSmnH1qhwypdo1_400

4 Likes

:wink: yes, I agree :sunny:

But Rob is still my no. 1 :smirk:

2 Likes