LP confirmed for Pinkpop (Netherlands)

It has just been confirmed that Linkin Park will headline at the Pinkpop Festival in Landgraaf, Netherlands on sunday 27 may 2012.
More information will be available on www.pinkpop.nl

Tickets go on sale this Saturday at 10 o’ clock local time.

Great news for the Dutch and Belgian fans, who’s going?

I will be there for sure.

I’ll also have a guaranteed MG then, hope to see you guys on May 27!

[quote=ChillPascal]I will be there for sure.

I’ll also have a guaranteed MG then, hope to see you guys on May 27![/quote]
you where there too in 2007? That was the first time i saw them live, that M&G i’ll never forget either :D.

I’m going & i was their in 2007 xD
& also @ Arras;)^^

[quote=Unliving Sava][quote=ChillPascal]I will be there for sure.

I’ll also have a guaranteed MG then, hope to see you guys on May 27![/quote]
you where there too in 2007? That was the first time i saw them live, that M&G i’ll never forget either :D.
[/quote]

Nope, wasn’t there in 2007.
I was at Werchter last year but wasn’t a LPU member so didn’t had a MG ;|

great to hear :wink:
it’s going to be a busy weekend, the day after back to Werchter for Metallica :smiley:

[quote=Unliving Sava]great to hear :wink:
it’s going to be a busy weekend, the day after back to Werchter for Metallica :smiley:
[/quote]
i had the same problem last year first Werchter & then Arras xD

fort minor has been rumoured

[quote=SinisterNL]fort minor has been rumoured
[/quote]

that would be OFF the HOOK!!!

[mrgreen] I’M SO F***ING HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! (sorry for breaking any chat rules in here)
And FM, damn I hope so, I’d be twice as happy!!! (If it’s even possible to be more happy than this!!!) [mrgreen]

[quote=Unliving Sava]great to hear :wink:

[quote=SinisterNL]fort minor has been rumoured

[quote=An Van Oppens][quote=Unliving Sava]great to hear :wink:
[/quote]

It’s called the Werchter Boutique, its on May 28. Headliner is Metallica.

I saw it. was a surprise return to Fort Minor, but everything was an illusion u_u

I’m going! Examens are still going on then… but going anyways for one day to see LP[smile][biggrin]

I saw it. was a surprise return to Fort Minor, but everything was an illusion u_u[/quote]

NRC Handelsblad said that FM still need to be confirmed, 3fm claimed they were coming… It was definitely a surprise!

Yeah, the mistake sucked [sad] but still, LP is coming to Pinkpop!!! And we’ll make it the best day of our lives!! [biggrin]

I’m thinking of going… but problem is that i dont know anyone who i can go with. So if there is someone who isnt bothered i can go with xD Though i actually just wanna go having a change for the M&G, im not really into festivals.

[quote=michazyee]I’m thinking of going… but problem is that i dont know anyone who i can go with. So if there is someone who isnt bothered i can go with xD Though i actually just wanna go having a change for the M&G, im not really into festivals.

Can’t wait [mrgreen]