LP Concert at the movie theater - WHO'S GOING?

Just wondering how many of us are actually going, and where? :smiley:

Anyone in Maryland??? - Going to either Germantown or Columbia, not sure yet.

Iā€™m going = ) Iā€™ll be at the Regal Cinema Theater in Union Square, NYC.

Iā€™m going too in the Los Angeles area (:

HEK yeah I even changed my work schedule to be a ble to attend, there is no way IM MISSING THIS TODAY, im going to Universal City Walk in Cali :smiley:

[quote=Holden]Iā€™m going = ) Iā€™ll be at the Regal Cinema Theater in Union Square, NYC.

i used to live around germantown, but i live in Pittsburgh now, so thats where im attending!

going to the one in LEWISVILLE

[quote=J_Callahan][quote=Holden]Iā€™m going = ) Iā€™ll be at the Regal Cinema Theater in Union Square, NYC.

I went to the one in Livonia and it took me 2 hours to get home due to festival traffic, but well worth it!

Holy crap, I didnā€™t realize we missed that much! How long was everybody sitting in the dark before they threw in the towel? (I was among the first to leave. My jobā€™s been a nightmare lately ā€“ worked 18 hours on Sunday, went to bed at 6:30a.m., slept for two hours, and was back at the office by 10a.m. on Monday morning. In the condition I was in by the time the show ā€œended,ā€ Mike Shinoda could have walked into the room and played the six songs we missed live and in the flesh, and I think Iā€™d still have considered leaving! Heh!) That stinks, though, that you spent money getting to the city for the show.

(Off topic, did you say in another thread that you used to live in Astoria? Small world! Home sweet apartment for me has been in Astoria for the last 13 years. Love that nabe!)

[quote=Holden][quote=J_Callahan][quote=Holden]Iā€™m going = ) Iā€™ll be at the Regal Cinema Theater in Union Square, NYC.

At the place where I went (AMC Columbia, in Maryland) the DVR didnā€™t want to play the video and when it finally worked, it replayed Waiting For The End, The Catalyst and the LPU11 Promo Video TWICE! Then the concert played fine, it was really an amazing show.

Iā€™m hoping they play With You at the Honda Civic Tour. If they do, my life will be complete. :smiley:

How many people actually showed up to where you guys went?

There were only 10 people where I was , and they were all older and not very sympatheticā€¦

Me and my friend were the only ones singing, lol.

around 30-40 people showed up, AMC 16 Burbank,CA

My theater also messed up, they started the show 40 minutes early, and about 50 minutes in they realized this and restarted the entire show to accommodate the people that werenā€™t there when they started early. There was a moment when the show paused as well. We got free return tickets for any movie because of this.

~20 people showed up at Century 20 El Con Mall in Tucson, AZ. Everything was flawless, we didnā€™t have any of the problems you guys had. I thought 20 people was a small number, I guess itā€™s not. Only cali had more people than us so now I demand LP to do a concert here in Tucson :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=imsiobhan][quote=Holden]
You didnā€™t missed that much. It froze at the very beginning of Breaking The Habit and skipped all the way down to Burn It Down. So we missed 6 songs in total! Many of us got refunds/free movie tickets. Iā€™m still bummed out that I spent a lot of money on traveling and traveled for a very long time because of traffic and then missed a good section of the concert = /

[/quote]

Holy crap, I didnā€™t realize we missed that much! How long was everybody sitting in the dark before they threw in the towel? (I was among the first to leave. My jobā€™s been a nightmare lately ā€“ worked 18 hours on Sunday, went to bed at 6:30a.m., slept for two hours, and was back at the office by 10a.m. on Monday morning. In the condition I was in by the time the show ā€œended,ā€ Mike Shinoda could have walked into the room and played the six songs we missed live and in the flesh, and I think Iā€™d still have considered leaving! Heh!) That stinks, though, that you spent money getting to the city for the show.

(Off topic, did you say in another thread that you used to live in Astoria? Small world! Home sweet apartment for me has been in Astoria for the last 13 years. Love that nabe!)

[quote=Angelique716][quote=Holden][quote=J_Callahan][quote=Holden]Iā€™m going = ) Iā€™ll be at the Regal Cinema Theater in Union Square, NYC.

oh thatā€™s mean !! :frowning: sorry for you! i have been to the show in berlin. it was so powerful ! :smiley: