LP Cardiff International Arena 2003

So I have just realised that I am the only one so far to have mensioned the one and only show LP have ever done in the small country of Wales (a country next to England).

Have to say it was a fantastic show, brilliant! and would be amazing if LP came back again.

Has anyone else been to this show? Have any Pics/ memories to share?

I’ll post some pics myself once I scan them in… (before my digital camera days!)

Seriously the only concert? Wow I didnt realize LP are hardly ever in Wales :open_mouth:
Wales is a beautiful country :slight_smile:
As for the concert no I wasnt there as I live in Germany and I would have been 6 years old back then :stuck_out_tongue:

Linkin Park came to Finland first time in 2008 and after that they have been here two times :smiley: so Wohoo, Sorry off the topic but have you seen LP only once or have you traveled to the England to see them?

Travlled to see them in England for every concert I’ve been to, except that one in Cardiff.
Well worth the travel though [smile][biggrin]

Travlled to see them in England for every concert I’ve been to, except that one in Cardiff.
Well worth the travel though [smile][biggrin][/quote]

I agree :slight_smile:

Here’s some of the pics… not great quality as a pic of a pic, but hey :slight_smile:

[quote=StanleyElite]Seriously the only concert? Wow I didnt realize LP are hardly ever in Wales :open_mouth:
As for the concert no I wasnt there as I live in Germany and I would have been 6 years old back then :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Yea Wales has almost never been visisted by them. :frowning:

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=StanleyElite]Seriously the only concert? Wow I didnt realize LP are hardly ever in Wales :open_mouth:

[quote=JayO]Here’s some of the pics… not great quality as a pic of a pic, but hey :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Nice Pics!!! [smile]

[quote=BLACK DRECK][quote=JayO]Here’s some of the pics… not great quality as a pic of a pic, but hey :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Nice Pics!!! [smile]