LP at Soundwave early next year in Oz!

Who’s keen?!

Also, Metallica, Blink-182, Offspring, Garbage plus heaps more. So excited!

man i cant wait!! such a good lineup!

So keen. Probably going to Sydney and Melbourne and LP sideshows

Any news on when sideshows will ve announced?

…awesome can’t wait! and news yet on side shows.

Fucking looking forward to it! GONNNA BEE SIIIICCCKKKK!!!

Will LPU members get any early tickets but i guess not as its not an LP run gig, but looking forward to this.

I’d be keen on a side show for sure! don’t think I can make Soundwave.

I’ll be at the Sydney show.
As for side shows, who knows? I’m hopeful for a LPU show of some kind… Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

Can’t wait!!! Such an awesome lineup!!

[going to sydney if i can get tickets!!!

Now this is the place which deserves them.

Sydney show for me too! i really hope they do a sideshow

Soo excited! cant wait for the sydney show! i hope they do some side shows

I doubt there will be a LPU pre-sale, but maybe if we get onto Adam we might be able to organise to get into one of the other pre-sales that happen? Can’t hurt to ask :stuck_out_tongue:

AJ just said on Twitter he’s ‘happy to help and encourage fanclubs’ when asked about the LPU so that could be promising but I doubt presales

IT WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! Plus I love blink, I’ve been waiting for this for so long
But it will be hard to get a good place, there will be too many people there

i want to come from germany just for that show !

For Sydney siders, pre sale tickets start tomorrow at 9am. Don’t know about the other shows though. Just go to soundwave’s website to sign up for it. Easy enough :slight_smile:

Thought I’d let my fellow LPUers know. Fingers crossed I get some!

[quote=Jonathan]For Sydney siders, pre sale tickets start tomorrow at 9am. Don’t know about the other shows though. Just go to soundwave’s website to sign up for it. Easy enough :slight_smile:

Thought I’d let my fellow LPUers know. Fingers crossed I get some!
[/quote]

You stole the words right out of my mouth. I have had to set three alarms to wake me up tomorrow morning.