LP and MBTI types

LOL, I love those. We had one too in junior high. My parents were told that I needed to “go out more”, “make more friends”, “socialize”. Like a 13yr old kid even goes out. Luckily my parents just laughed and nothing happened. They know I prefer to have less friends and not be that outgoing and left to myself.

My parents are the no BS type. Luckily for the one I took they didn’t do anything in terms of sending the results anywhere. They just made us write paragraphs saying how we improved. and then we had to take the same test again to see if we have. Good thing is that I trolled some of the answers on the first one :laughing: and then flat out BS’d my way through the second one :joy:

Smart thing to do! I don’t think schools or some parents even consider that some kids might fake the test.

Nobody in the class took it seriously.

Yeah, there are so many tests today that it’s getting annoying, i see what you are saying.

the MBTI is not one of those.
Type your type in google images and browse the images you find… you’ll see why your type is different than the other 15 and why it’s you!
Yet, 1/16th of the population is a big number and the descriptions can not fit everyone at 100%.
i am an extreme INFP, not all descriptions match me…

but, if i’ve fought shyness it doesn’t mean that i don’t feel shy every time i act.

@EvoOba
We all need our healing from people who understand us.
It is either that, or the complete lack of them that makes people find their path and exploit their true talents.
in your case it’s the INFP or another INFJ.
but you prefer the P.
I have two INFJ friends, our communication is out of this world!

So, i proudly offer my services anytime you feel like it spending an afternoon out :blush:
There, you see… bold but still shy :smirk:

Ι’ve no idea what the initials mean anyways. It’s not something I take seriously like I said above.

For me it’s not about being shy, it’s about hating people and not wanting to interact.

@EvoOba The world is upside down… so are the people…
that doesn’t mean there is something wrong with you.
maybe your rejection of them is the exact proof of how healthy you are!

And because you mentioned lies…
i never lie … consider this as the No1 vice of the INFP.
Can’t lie… it wouldn’t be true!
Once i realized that was in the INFP type it made me feel i want to multiply it and narrow down my circle of trust to only people who do the same!

Please, don’t loose heart!
We live very weird times and we need all the sensitives that exist alive and kicking!!
:slightly_smiling:

Not saying there is something wrong with me haha. Not losing hope yet (I feel I will soon though). The world is a crazy place.

1 Like

If I had to sum up my personality in 4 letters it would be DSMT

Disturbed, Sarcastic, Mysterious and Territorial (very territorial) :laughing:

1 Like

@EvoOba
Easy to loose hope where we live…
made a video about hope the other day

Yet, in order to get to solid hope one needs to really see the problem to its full extend!
positive thinking is not hope as the norm suggests lately…

I don’t want to share in this thread since it’s completely irrelevant.
I can’t find a way to PM though.
Is it privileges?
i’m underprivileged it seems …

You can from your account. Though I think adding friends (and therefor pm-ing them) is not working due to a glitch at the moment.

Hard times!

No LP in this one … I apologize to the family! :sweat_smile:
@EvoOba if the above does not freak you out you can feel free to contact me there :blush:

Welcome to the LP Forums. I too have type INFP-T.

Took the test a while ago at this site:

Each time I retake the test, the result remains the same.

1 Like

Just use your wall thing. Also PMs are for LPU members only.

I´mj ust wondering, why you guys going so many times into greek speech @evooba, we all agreed that the forum´s english, and to post within a mb at least conflictable theme I find it , as non greek speeking dude, it more or less inapropriate…@evooba and @Achilleas7 you´re the same, I you like private sphere, the forums I think lol

I just read that Frodo Baggins is an INFP type too. How interesting.

That’s… stupid. Shoulf be open to everyone :confused:

@The_early_walker Yeah, sorry we exchanged 2 sentences in Greek. I won’t even mention the entire topic you have in German only.

1 Like

@The_early_walker @EvoOba it wasn’t even two sentences! :joy:
Hillarious!

@ Gatsie I am certain there will be a lot of INF people in the LP fan club !!
Yes… Frodo too… and carrying the ring is a burden ain’t it? …
a very interesting video on INFP here

btw, since i see a lot of interest in this, maybe i should share the type related forum i spend time in.

maybe more people are interested!

It actually is against the rules to use any other language but English in the site but freaking out over 2 sentences while there are a bunch of topics and blurbs and comments in other languages (mostly German and Spanish) is kind of funny.

Anyways… I still haven’t watched the video you liked earlier (with the dirt bikes) but will do tomorrow at some point.

1 Like

Yeah that ring sure was a drag for Frodo indeed.

Personally I do not mind if there is a thread for lets say solely Dutch, German, Greek or Hindi or Bahasa Indonesia or Turkish for all I care. I don’t really see a problem with it. Just as long as all the general topics where everyone has access to are in English.