Lost photos of met and greet

Hey, first of all, sorry for my bad English. I was on a met and greet with linkin park on Maximus festival 2017 in Argentina, we just can’t take photos by ourself cause the people who organize the met was taking photos. It’s all fine with that but there’s not all the photos upload, I think get uploaded just the half of the photos. Anyone of the crew have the rest of the photos? Just share a google drive account I don’t care if are not edited or in jpg format just wanna get them all, cause I remember take a lot of photos with linkin park members and now that photos are even more valuated, I hope you can understand my problem, my English.
Linkin park for ever, Chester we still miss you kind man

I apologize ahead of time to other users for replying in spanish, just figure it’s easier

Hola, que tal?
Si se entendió todo re bien solo que me parece mal no contestarte bien como mejor nos entenderíamos si estamos aquí jaja
Sabes que muchos de los archivos que había antes fueron movidos hace poco cuando separaron el sitio de LPU del del LP
Si quieres contactar a @lpuhq directamente a través de un email es posible que ellos o tengan los archivos en algún lado o te puedan dirigir mejor a quien los pueda tener

Se hace rato para acá como que se ha dejado mucho esas áreas del foro desafortunadamente
Suerte

Ah no has intentado con soldiers argentinos? Tenían un grupo, había unos miembros que eran parte de ese grupo, si no te funciona por acá, quizás algún miembro haya guardado los archivos cuando estaban públicos

Si, me acuerdo que subieron las fotos y ya tengo mis fotos de ese evento, pero lo que yo busco son las fotos que ni acá se subió. Me pasas el email para escribirles?

Sobre mi inglés, me explayo más fácil hablándolo,
Que escribiéndolo jajaja, un saludo.