Looking for Mod/old threads

Hey,

I’m an LPU veteran (DarkBeing) and I’ve actually just bought membership to retrieve a lot of old threads. Turns out that the forum has been entirely changed and I can’t get access to them - I’m wondering, do these still exist somewhere in a dusty filing cabinet somewhere, potentially available for me to nab, or has it all been deleted?

Happy new year and all the best,
Dark.

Nope. They are gone.

That sucks :-/ whose idea was that :-p.

Ah well. Onward and upward eh?

[quote=Derek]Nope. They are gone.
[/quote]

You know you saved them somewhere. :wink:

[quote=pd2care][quote=Derek]Nope. They are gone.

[quote=Derek][quote=pd2care][quote=Derek]Nope. They are gone.
[/quote]

Wonder if I can still get on Sparky’s… I’m gonna have to try. Could only do it on my desktop. 4 of us were on there a good 6 months after the move.

[quote=pd2care][quote=Derek][quote=pd2care][quote=Derek]Nope. They are gone.
[/quote]

Wonder if I can still get on Sparky’s… I’m gonna have to try. Could only do it on my desktop. 4 of us were on there a good 6 months after the move.[/quote]

i don’t think it would work with the wayback machine, but you could try! and yes, def. try sparky!

pd2care now I am actually curious if you can still get on the sparky site because I sure couldn’t.

Oh and for some reason I have pictures of everybody. Or mostly everybody.

Unfortunately, Wayback only renders the first page, without any threads or such stuff. :frowning: Pity.

[quote=Chemist999]Unfortunately, Wayback only renders the first page, without any threads or such stuff. :frowning: Pity.
[/quote]

ugh!!!

Anybody have access to that site that everyone posted their pics to? I cannot remember the name of it, but I know it had LPMB in the title. I know, so much to go on, right? I know someone had it right before the new site went up but I can’t remember who.

[quote=KATHYxx]pd2care now I am actually curious if you can still get on the sparky site because I sure couldn’t.

Oh and for some reason I have pictures of everybody. Or mostly everybody.

[/quote]

0___o
Can you pull up a pic of me from your magic LPU archive? :stuck_out_tongue: