Long Time No See

Been gone for about half a decade so thought I’d pop back in and see how everyone’s doing, and if anyone I used to know is still around.

Used to go by Q.Continuum back during LPU 5 and 6, and disappeared around 7 if my memory is right. Either way will see you all around from time to time.

hey!!! i remember you! glad to see another oldschooler back on the forums!

Holy smokes it’s Q! Q is here again!

You still hittin the photoshop?

Wow Q, I remember seeing you a lot in the LPU chat back when I joined LPU5… Long time, good to have you back!

I remember you being around as well, when I first joined. Even though we crossed paths in the chat a couple days ago, welcome back again!!

Almighty Q, what tricks do you have to show us this time? :slight_smile:

[quote=Chemist999]Almighty Q, what tricks do you have to show us this time? :slight_smile:
[/quote]

seconds

Aw crap I scared him off again.

Still here, just had a busy few days, lol.

I don’t recall doing much ‘tricks’ in the old days unless you count a few hundred forum posts a day followed by weeks of going AWOL.

Still tinker with photoshop from time to time but not as much since I stopped updating www.AvatarContinuum.com about a 9 months ago (I did reach 30,000 avatars so figured I had created enough.)

Apart from that not much has changed here. Chat, post, games, occasional photoshop design. I actually turned into a very boring person over the last few years.

Your avatar nearly did, I miss the bubble bobble dinosaurs…

Your avatar nearly did, I miss the bubble bobble dinosaurs…
[/quote]

::::frowning: stabs

goddamn, 30,000 is a big number.

Heh, it was a fun if not a bit of an obsessive hobby.