Living Things Remixes Subscription #2

So on the start of June, we got our first remix which was Burn It Down (RAC mix) . I sense that #2 would come out within few hours as the first remix was delivered to our mailboxes around 1st June.

So any guesses for which song from LT would get remixed? UNTIL IT BREAKS, LOST IN THE ECHO, VICTIMIZED? or it could turn out something unexpected with rest of the songs. Waiting.

BTW this another remix of Burn It Down is really awesome. If you haven’t yet checked it out then please do. It’s not from LT Remixes Subscription. But it’s exhilarating.

Burn It Down (Hann with Gun remix).

Can you post once you receive the mix what song it is? I am hoping for LITE or LGM. I got my Burn It Down remix with a delay, I suspect that’s because I pre-ordered rather late. So, I won’t be surprised if I receive the next remix late, too.

Many thanks!

to be honest im ok without a remix. But maybe there’s a faster Powerless remix

At a guess I would assume theye would just follow the song list off the album.

Guessing it might be LOST IN THE ECHO idk maybe. I’d be okay with any though, would love LITE, UIB, COG, VICTIMIZED.

Hopefully I’ll get the email with the code for the second remix this time.

Last time I got a code on 1st June. So I thought that may be they will release the second remix in similar manner. But here in my country, it’s like 2-3 hours left before we go in to 2nd July. So it seems like we have to wait for few more days. That’s okay. Maybe because LT is just released & they don’t want to mess up the experience by giving another remix.

With the release of Living Things, I am also having a similar thought. Because LT is too perfect. Each song is a masterpiece of it’s own kind. An amazing experience. So may be we don’t want to ruin that magnificent experience which is indescribable. But again somewhere in between, there’s a love for Reanimation therefore somewhere there’s a desire for remixes.

It could be lovely if we get these remixes with reinterpretations of the songs. But again that will take some time. So that depends on the band & mgmt.

for my not yet reached me, is in the mail (hotmail?) or mail from here?

If anyone gets it, post it saying you did. I want to know if I have to go and argue with customer service at Warner again or if they added me to the email list finally lol

Didn’t get anything so far…hopefully soon.

I’m sure there is already remix subscriptions theme out there.

On the topic: I’m in for more hiphop

Me too. That would be sick. Similar to Reanimation.

NO forget that, we need some more screaming and work from CHester and some more hip hop, rock, remixes and some B sides to make this a complete album, would be nice to get 50 or so minutes of music, 37 minutes is way toooo short. Cant wait for the B sides and remixes.

Me too. That would be sick. Similar to Reanimation.

Has anyone received their Remix #2 yet? I am still waiting… patiently (not!)

I haven’t gotten anything. I’m kinda annoyed at how this remix thing is working. There wasn’t really a clear start date, or any other information other than “once a month for 8 months”.

Not got mine yet,

i think we might get it middle of the month. I hope its a Lies Greed Misery remix

[quote=Shadow]I haven’t gotten anything. I’m kinda annoyed at how this remix thing is working. There wasn’t really a clear start date, or any other information other than “once a month for 8 months”.

The first remix is kinda cool, I like the rap part, seems like Mike is rapping totally in sync with Megatron from Transformers !
To answer the question I think that the next one could be one of those :
_ Lies Greed Misery
_ Lost In The Echo
_ Castle Of Glass