Living Things Remix

So I got my Living Things CD and its AMAZING but I’m kinda bummed because when I pre-ordered the CD I was told that I would get remixed versions of the songs to listen to before the CD came out. I’ve still never gotten them. Anyone else have this problem or know why I didn’t get them?

Thanks

You should have a redeem code in your email, use that and go to the living things site and key in the code to get the remix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9uWrcf0K30 check this new Band new album comming soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBr7EgadcMI&feature=relmfu WHEN THEY WAKE NEW ALBUM COMING SOON

Yeah, check you emails, and there so far is only one remix out I believe. One comes out a month (for eight months), I think the next one should arrive very soon.

Still haven’t gotten it :frowning:

Kristina, I think it’s time you contact customer service and follow up with them! You should have received the first song (BID) remix by now. Actually, you should have received a redemption code via email that directs you to go to LP’s website to download the song. We are waiting for the second one right now. Hopefully, they will make it available soon.

Good luck!

Same thing happened to me. I never got the remix code and so I emailed Warner’s Customer Service about it and then they gave me a code. Email this email and tell them about: wbr@b3custserv.com
Hope everything gets resolved = )

the new remix is out. It’s another Burn It Down remix. It’s techno, which I don’t like. I hope they don’t make another Burn It Down remix or techno

Which email address do you write to when you get the good ol’ “The number of redemptions for this code has been exceeded” cuz you’re an IDIOT and hit something and downloaded nothing? There’s so many addresses floating about, I don’t know which one’s right… :confused:

[quote=Mohammed]the new remix is out. It’s another Burn It Down remix. It’s techno, which I don’t like. I hope they don’t make another Burn It Down remix or techno

[quote=Mohammed]the new remix is out. It’s another Burn It Down remix. It’s techno, which I don’t like. I hope they don’t make another Burn It Down remix or techno

[quote=Holden][quote=Mohammed]the new remix is out. It’s another Burn It Down remix. It’s techno, which I don’t like. I hope they don’t make another Burn It Down remix or techno

[/quote]

Sorry Mohammad, but I’ll have to school you on this. Please don’t call it techno, the remix from PvD is not techno its progressive trance.

Techno, is deeper and darker with much more driving rhythms and bass lines like below link.

Techno is this

Trance is this;

Peace,
E

I received the Remix #2 email. But I never got the first remix. Is there anyone I can contact to fix that?

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Holden][quote=Mohammed]the new remix is out. It’s another Burn It Down remix. It’s techno, which I don’t like. I hope they don’t make another Burn It Down remix or techno

Contact this email: wbr@b3custserv.com
That is Warner Customer Service. I didn’t get the code for the first remix and I contacted them and then they gave it to me.

[quote=Ethereal1][quote=Mohammed]the new remix is out. It’s another Burn It Down remix. It’s techno, which I don’t like. I hope they don’t make another Burn It Down remix or techno

Thanks for all your messages guys. I just sent an email to customer service, we shall see. Hopefully I get my songs! :slight_smile:

still waiting on an email back from them…I’m starting to get a little irritated. I was told I would receive these things and still haven’t. It wouldn’t bother me as much if they would just answer my emails. Ugh…