LIVING THINGS Release Day Challenge - LP fans Listening Party

I think this is an excellent idea. Anyone in Adelaide / Australia interested??

No, we don’t mind if someone else shows up :slight_smile: It’s just that we don’t have a place :frowning:

Brisbane Facebook Event

I would love to take part in this but im nowhere near any likely event in my country and I have work the next day so its kinda difficult.

Party for one at mine? :wink:

[quote=Hiro]Yeeey!
We Japanese is a plan to gather in Tokyo!At least 5-6 Japanese friends will gather!
We discuss which T-shirt we should wear.Lol We have been already excited!!![/quote]
Awesome :smiley: is this a private party or public? Would love to add this to the page :smiley:

BTW I’ve edited the first post I’ve also put a list of cities / countries where we’re looking for people. :smiley:

Apparently, we’ll be doing the little Lisbon listening party at someone’s place. We’re currently 5, but the house is small, so I think we can only get something like more 2 or 3 people there. Still, even though it’s small, we’ll be tweeting pics :3

Awesome! I will put that in the first post then :smiley:

also guys if you can give me an email, facebook event/profile/group, or twitter so people can contact you that’d be great because this is being posted on everywhere. :slight_smile:

It would be great to make a listening party… I want to take part… I’m trying to organize a gathering in Madrid, Spain with some spanish fans… (I think it won’t work, but I’m trying to do that, so it’s not sure about it. If not, I’ll do with some friends u.u’’)

[quote=Ricardo]It would be great to make a listening party… I want to take part… I’m trying to organize a gathering in Madrid, Spain with some spanish fans… (I think it won’t work, but I’m trying to do that, so it’s not sure about it. If not, I’ll do with some friends u.u’’)

Orange County/ Riverside County Cali ?? Anyone ? Anyone? Let’s do this !!

Copenhagen, Denmark, anyone?

It would be awesome to see some of the LPU fans from Skive Festival again and chill, while listening to the new album for the first time!

I’m taking 2 or 3 people (my apartment isn’t big enough for a big party ;)) here in Warsaw :smiley:

nice idea! I could make it to cologne (not far away) - but i cannot host a party because i live in a small village :confused:

Awesome idea!

Cool idea!
Anyone from Milan (and area), Italy??

I’ve updated again! It’s getting harder to track all these people. xD BTW I’ve added a list of users on the front post so you guys can contact each other.

Guys please provide a Twitter, FB, email or something so we can keep on contact other than LPU as this is being posted on public sites too!

[quote=Hanna]I’m taking 2 or 3 people (my apartment isn’t big enough for a big party ;)) here in Warsaw :smiley:

I will organise party in Odessa, Ukraine and find other organizators all over Ukraine and Russia

Oh awesome do you have a twitter or FB event so i can add to the first post? :slight_smile:

Awesome idea, I’d like to have a listening party, but I don’t think I’ll find somebody my age near home :confused:

Here you are:
https://www.facebook.com/andrew.potapov.real
https://twitter.com/andy_potapov

If it’s needed, I can make event on vk.com - this social network is the most popular in these both countries :slight_smile:

lpfmfan,

If you are able to find a ton of people in Houston, I may go. It’s not that long of a drive for me. :slight_smile: