LIVING THINGS - Possible Singles?

Lets be realistic here, i’m going for LOST IN THE ECHO, POWERLESS, I’LL BE GONE, IN MY REMAINS and CASTLE OF GLASS.

Most of them are no-brainers, but pretty sure it won’t be all of them…

What songs do you guys think they will be/want to be the next singles?

Well on the sticker on the plastic on the CD when you buy it it says featuring BURN IT DOWN, LOST IN THE ECHO, and CASTLE OF GLASS. LOST IN THE ECHO was just confirmed as a single today so I’m guessing that CASTLE OF GLASS will be a single somewhere down the line as well.

[quote=Holden]Well on the sticker on the plastic on the CD when you buy it it says featuring BURN IT DOWN, LOST IN THE ECHO, and CASTLE OF GLASS. LOST IN THE ECHO was just confirmed as a single today so I’m guessing that CASTLE OF GLASS will be a single somewhere down the line as well.

Castle of Glass
Lost in the echo
In my remains

Yeah, so Burn It Down, Lost In The Echo and Castle of Glass are definites. But, I really hope I’ll Be Gone will make a single, I could see, especially with Joe Hahn brilliant mind, an amazing music video for that song.

LOST IN THE ECHO, CASTLE OF GLASS, BURN IT DOWN (of course), POWERLESS, & IN MY REMAINS

[quote=Holden]Well on the sticker on the plastic on the CD when you buy it it says featuring BURN IT DOWN, LOST IN THE ECHO, and CASTLE OF GLASS. LOST IN THE ECHO was just confirmed as a single today so I’m guessing that CASTLE OF GLASS will be a single somewhere down the line as well.

[quote=LP Fan 11][quote=Holden]Well on the sticker on the plastic on the CD when you buy it it says featuring BURN IT DOWN, LOST IN THE ECHO, and CASTLE OF GLASS. LOST IN THE ECHO was just confirmed as a single today so I’m guessing that CASTLE OF GLASS will be a single somewhere down the line as well.

I could definitely see POWERLESS as a single. So I’m probably thinking LP will make these as the singles (BIT and LITE are obviously givens) 1. BURN IT DOWN 2. LOST IN THE ECHO 3. CASTLE OF GLASS 4. POWERLESS and then if LP chooses to do a 5th single (Their past albums have been between 4 - 6 singles respectively) then it’ll probably be between ether I’LL BE GONE, ROADS UNTRAVELED, or IN MY REMAINS. I’m leaning more towards I’LL BE GONE for the last one though. Just my opinion on the singles for the album.

1. Burn It Down
  2. Lost in The Echo
  3. I’ll Be Gone
  4. Powerless or Roads Untraveled
  5. Castle of Glass

My guess

So BID is done, LOST IN THE ECHO is confirmed… CASTLE OF GLASS will probably be next. Then i predict either I’LL BE GONE or IN MY REMAINS.

And finally POWERLESS to finish off the partayy.

Burn It Down
Lost In The Echo
Castle Of Glass
In My Remains
and if they choose to have 5 i think the next would be Powerless

Burn it Down
Lost In The Echo
In My Remains
Castle Of Glass

these for sure!

and if there are any chance to one more…maybe Victimized…a video live could be pretty cool

I’ll Be Gone
Roads Untraveled
Powerless

Burn it Down
Lost In The Echo
Powerless
I’ll Be Gone

3- Powerless (because of the movie, come on, it’s a given) :slight_smile:
4- Castle of glass or I’ll be Gone. I really hope it’s IBG , though.

Burn it Down (of course)
Lost in the Echo
Powerless
Lies Greed Misery
Castle of Glass
I’ll be Gone

Lies Greed Misery should dev be one, glad Lost in the Echo is the next one, by far my fav song off this album. But In My Remains, I’ll Be Gone, or Roads Untraveled would be good ones as well

Burn It Down
Lost In The Echo
Castle of Glass
I’ll Be Gone

I think these two should be certainly, also I want to see Lies Greed Misery as a single.

Lost in the echo reminds me the most of a melding of Oldschool LP and Newschool LP…