LIVING THINGS- making of DVD?

since Minutes to Midnight and A Thousand Suns had a making of DVD im wondering if LIVING THINGS is going to have one too. i would love to see behind the scenes and see how they came up with the ideas for the album

Meteora did as well

Judging by the presale, I would say no, but we still have some time to go. We might get that information (if at all) over the next few months

Adam said the other day probably not :frowning:

dang I need to catch the M2M and ATS vids then!

I’d say no because the recording was fast for Living Things.

But, maybe it could, because I think they will sell the normal album only by pre-sale and the only that we would have to get the album without pre-sale would be with a special edition.

It would be awesome if they had one, because I love the making of DVD’s, but even if they didn’t have one it wouldn’t really make me not get the album. I already preordered it anyways.

They just posted this on youtube. Guess this is a close to a “making of”

[quote=Cassandra Davenport]It would be awesome if they had one, because I love the making of DVD’s, but even if they didn’t have one it wouldn’t really make me not get the album. I already preordered it anyways.
[/quote]

Totally agree

[quote=JSanchez]They just posted this on youtube. Guess this is a close to a “making of”

I saw that too! I’m quite sure about that :slight_smile:

I think, there will be a behind-the-scenes video, one way or another: LPTV, LPUTV, may be someone TV channel was filming the process. Don’t worry. Time will show :wink:

There won’t be a DVD. If so they would have annouced it with the pre-sale …

But I think they’ll release a lot of LPTV episodes documenting the process…

[quote=wiiesel]There won’t be a DVD. If so they would have annouced it with the pre-sale …

But I think they’ll release a lot of LPTV episodes documenting the process…

yep! :slight_smile:

That would be a great idea.[cool]

They could release the album as normal and then a couple of months from the album release they could then release a bonus edition that features extra tracks (the remixes that they are giving away in pre-sale) + a making of DVD. This would boost album sales.

They did it with Hybrid Theory (minus the DVD).

Looking at the LPTV episode - it wouldn’t make sense to spend all that money having a film crew in the studio the whole time if they weren’t going to make a DVD?

Let’s just hope in some way we get more than just ‘here’s the album’.

I think that if they do actually make a Living Things making of it would be short and could be bought on itunes or just adigital version no actual DVD

I’m sure there will be kind of Making Of DVD… They filmed again in studio as in the new LPTV episode (also kind of making of Burn It Down) so they will do this for the whole album surely too (; - i really hope so!

[quote=Audrey Johnson]Adam said the other day probably not :frowning:

I really hope so! I love getting an inside look at some of the work and the creative processes that go into making such masterful music!!!

[quote=Katl]I’m sure there will be kind of Making Of DVD… They filmed again in studio as in the new LPTV episode (also kind of making of Burn It Down) so they will do this for the whole album surely too (; - i really hope so!