"LIVING THINGS" In all caps

Question: Does anyone know why “LIVING THINGS” and the track titles are in all caps? I mean I know this album is awesome but why is everything in all caps? Is everything supposed to be yelled because it’s so awesome? (That part was a joke… sort of…)

But seriously, why all caps?

i guess for design purposes?? just like color choices, font etc etc

Like Mike said #ALLCAPSEVERYTHING.

RAZORS.OUT

SUICIDE MUSIC

…huh?

[quote=Holden]Like Mike said #ALLCAPSEVERYTHING.

It doesn’t matter whether it is in caps or not what matters is the Linkin Park and their awesome songs.

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Holden]Like Mike said #ALLCAPSEVERYTHING.
[/quote]

THIS!

Well, it’s cause they wanted everything in CAPS. No particular reason.
[/quote]

Ah. Thanks. Another random and amusing thing out of the mind of Mike Shinoda,

no offence to you but lol
does it matter? no not really
:stuck_out_tongue:

So the forum appears to be getting worse by the day.
This is such a pointless thread. Discuss things like this in the chat room.
Derek pleaseeeeeee close the thread and make this space available for decent topics. Thanks.

[quote=LP_Matt]So the forum appears to be getting worse by the day.
Derek pleaseeeeeee close the thread and make this space available for decent topics. Thanks.[/quote]
I’ve been saying it since day one, the mods don’t seem as noticeable on the boards as they were back in Sparkart. They might not have the same rights/privileges as before, but pointless threads, repeated threads etc are going to keep appearing.

I myself would love to see a few threads merged, sig codes fixed, more sub-topics like Sparkart had (example, in the Underground section, have sub-topics for Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes etc), a MFR section, and a more organized layout that would eliminate the clusterfuck etc. But this is getting off-topic

#ALLCAPSEVERYTHING?

[quote=LP_Matt]So the forum appears to be getting worse by the day.
Derek pleaseeeeeee close the thread and make this space available for decent topics. Thanks.[/quote]
It’s not the thread problem, but the overall forums design

and btw, i find this all caps thing pretty much awesome.

Wow… I’m just asking a question. I did not know that it was a twitter reference. I don’t follow twitter, no matter who it is. I wasn’t trying to ask something “pointless.” I didn’t know that this was something that would be better asked in the chat room. Close the thread, I got my answer. Sorry for being new and not knowing what should be asked where. Sorry for not following twitter. If a mod–or anyone for that matter-- wishes to message me about this and what’s “decent” and not “pointless” or “off-topic,” please do so. I read the rules, I didn’t think that this was any of those.

LOL. You almost overreacted to my comment.
This is not a matter of being new to LPU or unsure on how to use the forum, or even about whether you use twitter or not - it’s about thinking sensibly. I don’t believe there could be much discussion as to why Linkin Park decided to use ALL CAPS on LIVING THINGS. This would have been better suited as a discussion among the LPU family in the chat room.

Sorry for being somewhat harsh - it’s more frustration with the forum itself more than anything.

Why is it all in caps? Because they can. That’s why!