Live chat with furious mike

dont be so serious, it gives me power to see, hear and follow the band, if you dont feel the same and dont understand me, than its in fact that we agree to differ. That i pressed the broadcasting buttom while the chat was a gag out of my special kind of humor, if you dont understand it its ok, but be a little more tolerance, i got my consequenc in banning from the chat, so let it be as its be

@P_Carciani is dat ur face (on da right)?

Cuz if ur too shy to show ur face, how can Shynoda be unshy enuf 2 stand da sight of dat effed up ugly faze??

1 Like

no thats not me, ive shown my faceā€¦it wast meant to be provocation, its just me

I saw this on the youtube clip and peed a little. Makes me wish I joined the chat too, just to show up in my cookiemonster suit :stuck_out_tongue:

@P_Carciani Btw, Iā€™m talking in general about other members not following rules as well and not just you. All Iā€™m saying is how do you follow real rules out in the world when itā€™s obviously hard to follow them in a fan club for the sake of being funny or somethingā€¦ but yes, we do agree do disagree lol

lol and thats absolutly ok, maybe we come together on another theme: I think lp lyrics are the story of my life! Agreement? think sure of course :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:btw I like discussion

whats your ā€¦cooki ā€¦? Your blog? How can I invite you to become my friend

Awww, Iā€™d love to be buds, buddy! Feel free to add me :wink:

1 Like

Love it that itā€™s ā€œabsolutely okā€. Youā€™re one of the very few people who donā€™t argue and accept both sides of things. Thatā€™s amazing! Thanks!

1 Like