Linkin Park Underground App?

Was just talking about how difficult it is to do some things on here with an iPhone, I totally think there should be a Linkin Park app? Anyone else agree?

well, theres no LPU app right now, but linkin park app (mobile roadie) is available in app store :slight_smile:

well, theres no LPU app right now, but linkin park app (mobile roadie) is available in app store :)[/quote]
Didn’t Adam post a photo of an LPU app they were working on?? i could be wrong, though.

yeah there was news that an LPU ap would be coming soon - I don’t think anyone knows how soon is soon though

What Yaff said and also theres ground(ctrl) app. I can’t wait for LPU app I hope they will come out soon :wink:

They need to make it compatible with iPad too. I have ground(ctrl) but it’s not meant for iPad so when I use it on mine, everything squishes together and looks like crap xD

Here you go…

Photobucket

Hope this answers your question… =)

Cheers

ShanTheNose

Adam said that they are working on it. Don’t worry! [smile]

The LPU app is now available on the app store, here’s some of the screenshot :

Is there no forum on it or am I just being blind??

X

There is no forum on it yet but they said that additional features will be added in the coming weeks and months so hopefully the forum will be added soon.

I know it’s an iphone app, but usually iphone apps work ok on the ipad. However when I tried to log on this morning, for the life of me, I could not move from the email to the password section. Anyone else have this problem or know the solution to get it to work on ipad (assuming that it will)? Cheers

[quote=perky]I know it’s an iphone app, but usually iphone apps work ok on the ipad. However when I tried to log on this morning, for the life of me, I could not move from the email to the password section. Anyone else have this problem or know the solution to get it to work on ipad (assuming that it will)? Cheers

Cheers - I reinstalled it a couple of times and it seems to be fine now

I hope they make it for android soon

[quote=espltd3441]I hope they make it for android soon