LINKIN PARK Studio Album Ranking

So with The Hunting Party coming out in less then a month and today is the listening session, I thought I’d rank my favorite albums from them in order with justified reasons, and I’d like to get everyone’s opinion as well, so here we go

1.LIVING THINGS
2.Meteora
3.Hybrid Theory
4.A Thousand Suns
5.Minutes to Midnight

I really enjoyed LIVING THINGS because I think it represents what makes LINKIN PARK. It’s like a combination of all their previous styles over the years and there’s not one song I don’t like

Meteora and Hybrid Theory are kind of tied. They’re both classic and a great entry for this band. They’re like brother albums, only reason Meteora is better to me is they perfected the nu-metal style but they are both amazing

I loved A Thousand Suns as a whole, I like the concept through out and the song writing was excellent, and the electronia style. It could of been 2nd but out of the 15 tracks 9 were actually songs and the others were introludes. I really liked the songs on there I just wanted more of it

And Finally Minutes to Midnight is split for me. Half of it was went hard and had some really awesome tracks, the other half was good, just not as memorable. Don’t get me wrong I like songs like valentines day and in pieces but are over shadowed by Leave Out All The Rest and No More Sorrow and some of the other singles

Regardless I love LP obviously and all of their discography and the LPU demos are interesting, I just thought I’d share, LINKIN PARK is a very talented and diverse band, they make great songs just some are better than others

I’ll redo this when The Hunting Party comes out, and if anyone who went to the listening session would like to share about the new album, please do, thanks for reading all of this

1 Like