Linkin Park on Good Mythical Morning

I’m a huge fan of Rhett & Link, and when I saw this morning that Mike and Chester were on GMM I literally screamed. They wrote silly songs to do a science “experiment” with food, and talked about how it was similar to Mmm… Cookies. All in all, I laughed my butt off and had a great time watching them all together. I need more! …Let’s talk about that!

3 Likes

I’ve probably listened to the Cup O’ Noodles song 100 times today.

2 Likes

Right?? They need to be serious about the 2nd Mmm cookies album :joy:

2 Likes

I totally agree… That appearance made my day.

I will never look at or eat cheetos the same way again…

3 Likes

Am I good or what?

Woahh so cool. They’re my favorite youtubers, so imagine how happy it made me for them to have my favorite band as a guest! Now I think they should have twenty one pilots on, seeing as both those dudes are hilarious, and they’re my OTHER favorite band :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been watching them for awhile, I believe the first video I saw from them was the first ‘Will it’ video. I’m one of those that mostly watches to see Link dry heave now, lol.

1 Like

I’ll have to find this later and watch it lol

i just love the “WILL IT” videos and the other videos :blush::heart_eyes:

I’ve decided that “Cup O’ Noodles” is officially going to be my [spoiler]Alternate Ending[/spoiler] for [spoiler]A Thousand Suns[/spoiler].

1 Like

Since the first day I discovered this video ,I have seen it more times that it is normal!!!:joy::joy::joy: Chester’s sour patch kids kills me everytime!!! My kids say all the time the “cheetos cheetahs”…(they don’t know other words in english :slight_smile:

3 Likes