Linkin Park & LP Underground Forum Help, Updated

Yeah, I don’t believe there’s an option to block people on the forums or the main site. It’s unfortunate you guys aren’t getting along so much that you have want to block, but I get it’s better than making the situation bigger than it already is (I haven’t seen much or any conflict, but there’s a few threads that have 50+ new replies I keep forgetting to read).

no need to make it bigger dunno why but, I hope it get solved by time, cause time here online should be fun, but seen under the rules of group dynamik, it´s a totally normal development, there are rolls in any system (familiy, class, peer, work etc) you own, and noe, till the number of regulars is growing, it seems that even here is going a roll development on, so no matter to worry it is like it is, me newer days, I tag noone nomore, write my posts and feel kinda free off this case, so, what about the search for another chat-music-poopie-puppets room in the www? Nothing found so far, triplxero?

Still hoping turn.fm comes out eventually, I don’t think they’re have the dancing characters, but the rest should be the closest thing to plug.dj that we’ve tried

Indeed, sometimes the best thing is to just keep distance, let it go and keep the peace that way.

that´s it, turn.fm any new info? cause with hearing music together the feeling is better, hope it´ll come soon :radio:
hugs to ya gatsie and triplxero, think my eyes gave up, thre vine was a lil to red…hicks, good night to ya´ll here online sweet dreams… :hand: