Linkin Park Living Things Concert Event Movie June 25

Anybody going to the movie event? If so where?

Century City AMC! :slight_smile:

im goin to the edwards in mira mesa

Got a Ticket in Regal Union Square in NYC

Most likely will buy a ticket tomorrow to the Union Square Theater in NYC.

small houston theater. xD

Update: Just bought my tickets right now to the Regal Theater in Union Square in NYC. Procrastination at its finest [biggrin]

[quote=Holden]Update: Just bought my tickets right now to the Regal Theater in Union Square in NYC. Procrastination at its finest [biggrin]

Count me in as another Union Square attendee!

[quote=imsiobhan]Count me in as another Union Square attendee!

Wish I could go…wait, I’ve been to that show two days ago :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

funny thing is… i was at the concert (berlin/admiralspalast) which they will show on your side of the world :slight_smile:

[quote=michalangelo]Wish I could go…wait, I’ve been to that show two days ago :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
anyway it would be cool to watch it again ^^ hopefully it will be available in some way for everyone .

AMC 16, Burbank CA

Going solo dolo after work, message me if you want to meet up

[quote=Meli][quote=Holden]Update: Just bought my tickets right now to the Regal Theater in Union Square in NYC. Procrastination at its finest [biggrin]

Very nice, I’ll be going to the one in Horton Plaza, San Diego.

[quote=Holden][quote=Meli][quote=Holden]Update: Just bought my tickets right now to the Regal Theater in Union Square in NYC. Procrastination at its finest [biggrin]

wish they were showing this in australia lol

[quote=Angelique716][quote=Holden][quote=Meli][quote=Holden]Update: Just bought my tickets right now to the Regal Theater in Union Square in NYC. Procrastination at its finest [biggrin]

yesss…at the City Block in Orange, Cali. we can get some more lp fans and have a afterparty at Dave and Busters…