Linkin Park live @ Autoball EM 2012

Good night everyone,

the german tv station ‘ProSieben’ just announced an exclusive tv appereance of Linkin Park at the Autoball EM 2012 on the 02.06.2012 in Germany in the LANXESS Arena in Cologne.
According to lplive and my brain ([biggrin]), it’s quite obvious, that they will only play one song, which’s ought to be Burn It Down, since the new album won’t be out then yet.
Source: lplive, the tv and my brain.

So nice, so good…my question now would be, if anyone here knows something more about that show. Since LP will be in Cologne that day, I wish for a full show, but since the LANXESS arena is the only one in that area, it might not happen (that day).

BUT what about another day, maybe some days after or before ? I know LP hasn’t announced anything yet and it would be not that likely, because RaR and RiP are one day before and after, but these thoughts are more hope, than realitiy ^^
So…

Can anyone else confirm this show ?
Is anyone else (except me) gonna be there ?
And would you like to get a separate full show in Cologne ?

Best regards,
Jats

PS: I’m so fucking excited now!

Well, “TV Total” is absolutely not my taste, because it’s just foolish in my opinion. And honestly, I would prefer, that LP doesn’t play there. Damn! Who organized their schedule?

But if they play there on June 2., I guess you can be sure, that LP won’t play a full show sooner or later at Lanexcess Arena. Can’t imagine, that they spent several days at the same city. But hopefully, they play a show close to Cologne. I hope, it will be Frankfurt :smiley:

sigh Why don’t I live in Germany? :wink:

I hope for you that they’re playing a concert too during their stay, but most likely it’s only the appearance at the Autoball and then auf wiedersehen. :wink:

Ps. I only just now realized that Cologne is Köln. I’ve always wondered why a city named Cologne was in Germany and not in France. :wink:

TV Total is foolish, yes (I still like it), BUT they are gonna play at the Autoball EM, which might be more accessible for the people. Well at least, we get a possibility to see them live, that’s what counts for me.

[quote=Shoegaze4u]But if they play there on June 2., I guess you can be sure, that LP won’t play a full show sooner or later at Lanexcess Arena. Can’t imagine, that they spent several days at the same city. But hopefully, they play a show close to Cologne. I hope, it will be Frankfurt :smiley:
[/quote]
Frankfurt would be a bit too distant from here, but also acceptable I think. I still hope for another one in Cologne [biggrin]

What I wanted to ask anyways is, if anyone knows if there’s gonna be a M&G before the show or something else mayybe for LPU members only.
How about LPUHQ, or anyone from the staff or Adam ?

I hope someone can give me some information abou that! :slight_smile:

They will only play one song at the Autoball EM like all other bands on the Pro 7 shows.
BTW the only german tv performance from Linkin Park was also on one of Raabs shows. New Divide was played on TV Total a few years ago

I’ve also seen the commercial, when I was watching Schlag den Raab. :wink: And I also think they will only play one song…
But Mike said new tour dates will be announced on Monday, didn’t he? So hopefully there will be some other shows in Germany :)) And, I wouldn’t go to the Autoball EM, because I find it not really interesting… and only going there because of LP playing a song… hmmm, no. A concert would be way better!
But I will watch it on TV, I think :))

[quote=schatti]BTW the only german tv performance from Linkin Park was also on one of Raabs shows. New Divide was played on TV Total a few years ago
[/quote]

they also played on TV Total when they published MtM. They played What I’ve Done there

Not that I know, you sure ?
I only know the What I’ve Done performance, I’m pretty they wouldn’t play New Divide.

Maybe I’ll go because I live in Cologne and this is a very great chance to see LP live. The next chance to see them will be at the big world tour in autumm , I think. So I think about it.

It’s a pitty, that LP choose just that fucked show. Lady Gaga would better fit into it. Hope, the LP fans will make some noise during the performance :slight_smile:

Not that I know, you sure ?
I only know the What I’ve Done performance, I’m pretty they wouldn’t play New Divide.

[/quote]

Sorry my fault WID was it not New Divide

This, I’ll be defnititely there!
EDIT: No problem, schatti :wink:

Nice! I’m not a big fan of Stefan Raabs events but i have to see this performance

i think i will go