Linkin Park Live at Lisbon (livestream)

Speechless! this show was absolutely mindblowing!! The setlist was sick and the band performed with so much energy! Incredible!!! Could watch this all day!
Lies Greed Misery is an absolutely LIVE song!! So much fun to hear!

Setlist:

1. A Place For My Head (w/ Long Intro & Ext. Outro)
  2. Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
  3. Faint (Ext. Outro)
  4. With You (w/ 2012 ext. intro; scratch ending)
  5. Runaway
  6. From The Inside
  7. Somewhere I Belong (w/ 2012 ext. intro)
  8. Numb (w/ new outro)
  9. LIES GREED MISERY (Live Debut)
  10. Points Of Authority
  11. Waiting For The End (w/ Apaches Intro & Wall Of Noise Outro)
  12. Breaking The Habit
  13. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)
  14. The Catalyst
  15. What I’ve Done
  16. Crawling
  17. New Divide
  18. In The End
  19. Bleed It Out (w/ Beastie Boys’ ‘Sabotage’ bridge)
  20. Papercut
  21. One Step Closer

Just awesome! Pure Awesomeness!!!

this was something my mind still can’t process!!! I was jumping on my couch, crying and screaming :smiley: like i said on twitter: nuclear bomb of awesomeness!!!

It was effing AWESOME! Loved the setlist - From the Inside was definitely a positive surprise and I really, really hope they’ll play it at all the festival concerts! :smiley: I am also looking forward to LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent and Numb, which is a song close to my heart. The only thing I missed was Easier to Run. =/

Oh and love it when Chester comes down to the audience while singing (Mike, too) and what was with that guy singing along to Crawling?! I think he took something he probably shouldn’t have before the concert. XD

Amazing concert in Lisboa, almost felt like you were there yourself, but only almost!! Thank you, Linkin Park!

The only thing keeping me from screaming along was the fact that my parents were watching the Eurovision song contest in the other room and they told me to be quiet. :wink:

ahh it was such an amazing show! the crowd was fantastic!
remember this guy lol

Where can I watch this?

OMG! it was so awesome! loved the setlist! :slight_smile:

youtube :slight_smile:

the setlist is awesome and I’m sure LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley) was great because it was one of the best songs played in House of Blues

I looooove the setlist!
PLEASE, BRING IT TO RUSSIA!
I mean, I loved the setlist at HOB, but this is just something unbelievable! I WANT IT!

Was extremely proud of them, they sounded great with the fans singing :slight_smile: And I actually prefer LIES GREED MISERY live, to be honest, after watching that. I hope there’s more live streaming to come!

Burn it down is missing in your setlist… it was played after “The catalyst” on #15

[quote=Rosario Huamani]ahh it was such an amazing show! the crowd was fantastic!
remember this guy lol
[/quote]

this guy is so hilarious :D:D

[quote=Rosario Huamani]ahh it was such an amazing show! the crowd was fantastic!
remember this guy lol
[/quote]
Epic moment, saw that live, btw, any clue if this was also shown on tv? Maybe on SIC?

Sick show, cant wait to see them in NJ they will have more of the new album in the set list as well. I HATE SEEING THE COMMENTS, Linkin park going back to there sound Love it LOL. Yes it is awesome back to their roots, but really only minutes to midnight deviated majorly from their rock out LP sound, everything else has maintained the hardcore roots. GREAT SHOW.

burn it down is still missing… ^^ track 15!

I watched it live;) setlist was amazzzazing!!! I’m so happy that APFMH came back to their setlist:D and the medley sounds great :slight_smile:

SIC Radical broadcasted it! I have it all recorded! xD

[quote=wiiesel]burn it down is still missing… ^^ track 15!