Linkin Park Limited Edition Collection 4 cds plus dvd

Can someone tell me if this is real? http://link.marktplaats.nl/527344148 Because i am almost so far to buy it from the guy… It’s 4 cd’s plus a dvd. And if im right, all the original cds? But i dont wanne be faked and let the guy walk away with my money… Hope someone here can help me out…

This is fake…

Yup, 100% fake don’t buy it.

Damn, too bad! Thought it would have been a great item to get signed on a M&G. Thanks for the info!

[quote=dkrohne]Damn, too bad! Thought it would have been a great item to get signed on a M&G. Thanks for the info!
[/quote]
No problem, If You’re uncertain of anything just ask in the Collectors thread. We’ll help :slight_smile:

100 percent real fake, and a side of phony french fries.

Cool, will do next time!

[quote=michalangelo][quote=dkrohne]Damn, too bad! Thought it would have been a great item to get signed on a M&G. Thanks for the info!
[/quote]
No problem, If You’re uncertain of anything just ask in the Collectors thread. We’ll help :slight_smile:

I think it´s this one
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Linkin-Park-Special-Collectors-Edition-4CD-1DVD-/160737301501?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item256cb093fd

nice fake but still a fake [biggrin]

[quote=schatti]I think it´s this one
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Linkin-Park-Special-Collectors-Edition-4CD-1DVD-/160737301501?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item256cb093fd

[/quote]
I thought about Woco saying the other day that he has almost everything and it’s so slow and hard to get something that he doesn’t have :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe he could collect fake cds? Always an option haha :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=michalangelo][quote=schatti]I think it�´s this one

[/quote]
I thought about Woco saying the other day that he has almost everything and it’s so slow and hard to get something that he doesn’t have :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe he could collect fake cds? Always an option haha :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Haha but I don´t think so. Thanks god that there is a new album on the way new stuff for him (and for us too^^) :slight_smile:

Yeah :smiley: Can’t wait to get ANYTHING new :stuck_out_tongue: Most likely a promo :stuck_out_tongue: Would love to get any vinyl signed, framed and hang up with little LEDs lightening it :stuck_out_tongue:

I been actually thinking of just retiring from the collecting scene…

It’s gonna be crazy once the 5th Album comes out. Especially HT era items :wink:

[quote=Woco21][quote=michalangelo]

[/quote]

It’s gonna be crazy once the 5th Album comes out. Especially HT era items :wink:
[/quote]
Don’t make the same mistake Percy did! :>

[quote=michalangelo][quote=Woco21][quote=michalangelo]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Don’t make the same mistake Percy did! :>

fake

Nah, I’m not gonna sell my items lol. I really think there all a part of me, each and every one of them. There one of those Hobbies I really love but, its gonna get WAY too expensive. I think I can make way to newer collectors at getting items so It might be for the better. If you though the 1st “The Catalyst” Promo sold for 36 GBP. I cant imagine how much the 1st Promo of the next single will sell for 0_o.