Linkin Park in Tinley Park, IL

Yeah I know the subject rhymes!

So This is going to be my first Linkin Park concert! I am coming from Ottawa, Ontario. Thought of meeting some of the awesome LPU members in the area. What do you guys think?

Great Idea! I’ll be at the concert as well. I’m coming from Wisconsin hopefully. Not too far! Irene another LPU member on here is planning a get together before the concert so we can all meet each other. It be pretty awesome to meet up!

Sounds like a pretty awesome idea! I’m coming from a Chicago Suburbish area, baha. this would be a cool opportunity .

I wish I was going to this one, I am only 4 1/2 hours south (live in Hartford, IL) of Tinley Park. Though I wish they were coming to St. Louis, MO…which is closer!

[quote=Erika]Great Idea! I’ll be at the concert as well. I’m coming from Wisconsin hopefully. Not too far! Irene another LPU member on here is planning a get together before the concert so we can all meet each other. It be pretty awesome to meet up!

My father and I will be going to this show. This will be our 4th Linkin Park concert! Coming from MN! It would be awesome to meet some of you fellow LPU associates! :wink: Can’t wait!

@ Irene
I’m down with whatever location you guys pick! Let me know! Super excited for this!!

I’m coming from Iowa to see the Tinley Park, IL show. It’ll be my second time seeing LP live. I like the idea of meeting up before the show to get to know other LPUers! I’m not very familiar with the area but lemme know if help is needed organizing something :slight_smile:

i cant wait till this show. this will also be my first LP concert and im real excited. im coming down from Wisconsin to see it so its going to be a good day lol

Alright you guys pick a location cause I’ve no idea about how it is in chicago which is quite normal for a person coming to Chicago for the first time from Ottawa :stuck_out_tongue: . I received my tickets like 2 weeks ago. Can’t wait

No Joke!!! I am from KC and I agree, I am going to CO. There is another girl that I know is road triping! You might see if you could hop on in? She invited me but I already have plane tickets.

[quote=Lou Lou]I wish I was going to this one, I am only 4 1/2 hours south (live in Hartford, IL) of Tinley Park. Though I wish they were coming to St. Louis, MO…which is closer!

[/quote]

If I recall correctly. Go to the gate on the right side. As they keep you lined up prior to letting you into the pit area. Have your wrist up high and walk fast :slight_smile: I remember the right side getting though faster then the left.

I am coming from WI with my 15 year old son and 13 year old daughter. First LP concert for all of us.

Sadly,I can’t come to this one :(((

[quote=Irene_][quote=Erika]Great Idea! I’ll be at the concert as well. I’m coming from Wisconsin hopefully. Not too far! Irene another LPU member on here is planning a get together before the concert so we can all meet each other. It be pretty awesome to meet up!

–[quote=rockinsisters]If I recall correctly. Go to the gate on the right side. As they keep you lined up prior to letting you into the pit area. Have your wrist up high and walk fast :slight_smile: I remember the right side getting though faster then the left.[/quote]

Are you talking about the pit at Tinley Park? Also I’m curious. Did you go to Sprint Center to see LP on 1-29-11?

I am hoping to setup a meet-up in the Illinois Area early next month so us Chicago LPUers can get together. It’s an awesome feeling to meet people from the area that love Linkin Park as much as I do!
Let me know where you are all from and a day that would work for you all. The weekend dates that work for me are Friday August 3 or Sunday August 5. Let me know if any of you are down to meet. Depending on everyone’s ages… maybe a meetup somewhere like Dave & Buster’s in Addison or Gameworks in Scahumburg. regardless of age, the 21+ thing doesn’t go into effect until 9pm.

I set up a movie event on June 25 & was able to meet a few fellow LPUers Erika & Jay… and their friends too. =oD

If these dates don’t work out… Maybe we can all meet up for breakfast/brunch somewhere in Tinley Park the day of the show! I plan on lining up super early to get barricade (as usual)… I’m super excited to meet more Chicago LPUers and hope that the meetup works out!!! and I hope Marcos & his wife make it out this time!

Feel free to message me on my page or inbox me cuz I prolly won’t see everyone’s thread replies!!!

Irene

so you guys ready to rock! I am in Chicago now