Linkin Park in Lisbon, Portugal 2008|2012|2014

Went to see my first LP concert in Rock in Rio 2008 in Lisbon! Also went in 2012 and 2014!
For me the 2012 show was the best!
Who else went?

2 Likes

I didn’t but I remember watching the live stream for the 2014 show. It was the first show of THP tour that I saw and I was super hyped to hear new tracks live :smile: Also Mike threwing away Wastelands CD’s was an awesome moment

Also also welcome to the LPU!

4 Likes

I wish! I’m Portuguese so, would of been cool to get to see them there.

3 Likes

unfortunately, i didn’t catch any of them! :frowning: but it was a great concert!

Thank you :slight_smile: don’t know why I waited 10 years to join (better late than never :joy:)

3 Likes

You were in the front row? Would’ve been a small chance either way.

Exactly :grinning::+1:

1 Like

I was like in the 12th row… Like 8/9 m from the stage. Pretty far for trying to catch a CD :joy:

2 Likes

We have a new soldier! Yaaay! Welcome! :grin: :tada: :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Thank you :grin: :v:
Hope to be a great contributor :grin:

Off topic: why I always have to sign in in the LP app? Its kind of annoying!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Here’s a sunshiny welcome hug: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Well the app always has some problems… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That explains it :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yes, I saw them in 2008. In 2012 and in 2014, I didn’t saw them, but I saw them four times: in 2003 (the first concert in Portugal at Pavilhão Atlântico), 2004 (at Super Bock Super Rock, my favorite one!), in 2007 (Oeiras Alive - great concert too!) and in 2008 (at Rock in Rio, I saw LP, Muse and Offspring and I loved it…) For me the best concert was in 2004. They were amazing!
I’m a great portuguese fan. No matter how many years passed, I will always love this band and will always cherish this concerts’ memories.

2 Likes

How was the 2003 concert? I was always curious about a LP concert, without being in any festival.

I was the fan who came up to the stage during A Place for my Head at 2004 Super Bock Super Super Rock.
IT WAS A BLAST!

It was my second time seeing them, being Madrid 2003 the first. Then I came back to Lisbon in 2007, 2008, 2012 and 2014.
Last time was at Milan 2017 :frowning:

Still hoping to find a picture from the 2004 show…

2 Likes