Linkin Park Have an Unreleased Song With Chester Bennington

the song is called ‘Friendly fire’ and maybe one day, we’ll hear this song :sob: :heart: :pray:t2:
Like the song “cross off” from Mark Morton (Lamb of God) feat. Chester.

What are your thoughts about it? Do you want to hear this song? Maybe it’s painful, bc Chester’s again on a “new” song?

5 Likes

I hoped to hear it here and now :frowning_face:

4 Likes

This was a demo title that was spotted on the writing board months before OML came out. I remember there were many others too, like Out Of Reach, Lost My Horizon, Can We Go Back, etc.

8 Likes

Of course yes I want to hear it.

1 Like

I would like to hear, for sure! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll take a OML B-sides album in a heart-beat versus just wanting to hear a single song :slight_smile:
OML is probably my favorite Linkin Park Album thus-far.

1 Like

There’s probably a whole vault of unreleased music somewhere…probably Mike’s hardrive(s).

7 Likes

I’d really like to hear it. I think it’s a nice thing to do and it keeps Chester’s legacy alive. They could release it as a single and all the money raised could go to Music for Relief or the One More Light fund.

3 Likes

Oh i want to hear it! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I’m very curious what kind of sound it is. The THP sound or OML version? Maybe it sounds like Meteora? :hugs: i want to know and hear it!! Bring it! :relaxed: :heart_eyes: :muscle:

1 Like

Definitely has the OML poppy sound, because it was still on the board pretty late into the process.

3 Likes

I absolutely want to hear it, even if they don’t release it, even just hearing it as a demo would be cool

1 Like