Linkin Park Fan Survey

1. 6 years
  2. My house
    3 )5 years
    4)Their music is like candy on my tongue. Their melodies, Chester’s voice.
  3. 1 my second time will be on August 24
  4. That one that i attended
  5. The LPU Summit in Chicago!
  6. General admission
  7. Other band fans talk smack sometimes but other LP fans no.
  8. Yes, since 2009, to get presale tickets!
  9. Phoenix because I think he’s really funny.
    11.2) Very well, they can’t do much but exhaust themselves to play as many shows as they can.
    11.3) Oh no! I love all of them. their music is soooo good.
    11.4) They made me realize how much I love music. They helped me what msic is good and what music just wants to get my money.
  10. 5-10
  11. Even though I love them its only about 25%
  12. Good Charlotte would be my second favorite band but other than them i only like a few songs from other bands. For example I only like Ballad of Mona Lisa by Panic at the Disco! We are Young by Fun. Noots and Still Waiting by Sum 41, Somebody That i used to Know by Gotye.
  13. To have met them
    16)in the car, school, While Exercising, At Parties, when going to sleep, on the radio, While doing chores, while doing homework, while taking a shower, or being on the computer.
  14. General Admission
  15. Every album, a signed special edition A Thousand suns, Brad’s signed drumstick that he played at the Lpu summit soundcheck in When they come for Me, two magazines, LPUX and LPU11 gear, Breaking the Habit DVD, Live in Texas CD/DVD, Frat Party at the Pancake festival DVD, Road to Revolution CD/DVD, Reanimation, The Catalyst single CD, Songs from the Underground CD, LPUnderground 7 CD, LPU CD 9 Demos CD, Piano Vocal Guitar A Thousand Suns book, 2 non LPU shirts. 2 posters, 2 ticket stubs, Digital A Thousand Suns, Digital Sons from the Underground, Digital A Decade Underground, Digital Burn it Down single
    19)Only online, in my school there isn’t a lot of people that are hardcore fans, maybe they just like a few songs but that’s all.
    19.2) they accpet my fandom
  16. Yes all of them
  17. 16 years old
  18. Female
  19. sophemore year of high school
    24)No
    25)none
    26)single

1.How long have you actively listened to music? ever since i was young kiddo, always loved music and always will
2.Where did you first hear Linkin Park? i think on tv…
3.How long have you been a fan of Linkin Park? 2 years? maybe longer
4.Why do you listen to Linkin Park? because they are one epic band. their music is out of the ordinary
and its beyond perfection.
5.How many times have you seen Linkin park live? unfortunately only once but going to see them this year again!
6.What was your favorite Linkin park show/tour? as i only seen them once… i can say last year was amazing @ this fesitval i been to
7.Have you been to any exclusive tours, shows or events? No… not yet
perhaps later on in the future when i finally got the money by saving. i wanna go to a summit so badly and may they held one again sooner or later near my country or in my country!!!
8.When at a Linkin Park show, where do you like to be in the venue? Ehm… not sure what to answer here
, lack of english lol, but all i got to say here is that i always want to be in front row so i can smell their sweat
and let my ears bleed with the wonderful music
9.Is there anything certain fans do that annoy you? pushing you to all sides when they are performing
no wonder some people actually faint, they cant breath.
10.Are you a member of LPU (Linkin park fan club) If so , how long have you been a member and why are you a member? Became member of LPU this year
11. Who is your favorite Linkin park Band member and why? Honestly dont want to pick because i love them all but if i have to choose really… chester/mike because i tend to over obsess about those 2 sexy guys. yes people, i said it, i think their sexy! sexy talented is the meaning though! haha
11.2 As a Fan, how do you think Linkin park treats it’s fans? as good as a band could possibly be to their fans.
11.3 Were you ever disappointed by one of Linkin Park’s albums? How did it effect you as a fan? Never
I SAID NEVAH :smiley:
11.4 How do you relate to Linkin Park on a personal level? Call me crazy but i do feel some sort of connoection with them. enough said right… ok but for real, i know chester has been through a lot and unfortunately we all go through bad times in life but i also certainly got a punch in the face in my childhood and got other things in common with chester concerning his past… you can just feel they really mean it with what they rap and sing in their songs, i love that and i know they are the only ones who understand me.
12.On average, how many hours do you listen to music each week? i dont know lol
i listen to music everyday
sometimes to an entire cd of LP , sometimes more
13.On average, what percentage of that time is used to listen to Linkin Park? A lot
mostly you hear linkin park in my room
14.What other artists do you like? 30 seconds to mars, michael jackson, nelly furtado
but then again, i dont really have any favs besides LP lol
15.What is your proudest achievement as a Linkin Park fan? lol … that i screamed ‘’ i love you, mike , chester’’ last year during their performances right at the moment when they stopped talking and the crowd was quiet. i think they heard it xD YAY people were even staring at me like wtf you doing lol, i dont care though haha
16. When do you listen to Linkin Park
when im home, doing anything basically… like doing the dishes or making graphics
or gaming… also when im outside i turn on LP music on my phone and walk like a boss with them as
background music haha
18.What Linkin park items do you own?
posters, cds, shirts, stickers and something else i dont know the english word of right now xD
19.Do you know other Linkin Park fans? Unfortunately NO… makes me sad every single day
i want to meet some awesome LPUers @ PP :smiley:
19.2-What do your friends think of your fandom
they are cool with it, they think LP is ok too
20.Have you met any of the band members? NO BUT I WANT TO LOL, BADLY
21.How old are you? 19
22.You are: female

1.How long have you actively listened to music? 8 years :slight_smile:
2.Where did you first hear Linkin Park? My brother in law had a CD full of Rock music and My December and In the End happened to be in it.
3.How long have you been a fan of Linkin Park? I’ve liked them for a long time but I became a hardcore fan about 2 years ago.
4.Why do you listen to Linkin Park? They help me out in times of need and always make me feel better.
5.How many times have you seen Linkin park live? So far only once but on May 18 I will go see them at the House of Blues. Hopefully I get to go the one in Home Depot Center on September as well.
6.What was your favorite Linkin park show/tour? Well since I became a huge fan exactly when their A Thousand Suns tour started, I’d have to say that one.
7.Have you been to any exclusive tours, shows or events? I’ve been to the screening of The Raid and on May 18 I’ll be attending the exclusive LPU show in the House of Blues.
8.When at a Linkin Park show, where do you like to be in the venue? The bar? General Admission? Seating? Well I guess where I’m going to sit or stand lol.
9.Is there anything certain fans do that annoy you? Whether its at a show or through other means? Honestly, I can’t think of anything :slight_smile:
10.Are you a member of LPU (Linkin park fan club) If so , how long have you been a member and why are you a member? Yes I am and I have been for a year (on May 30 it will be a year). Why: Dedication lol.
11. Who is your favorite Linkin park Band member and why? Well I love all of them but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have a favorite. The two most amazing frontmen: Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda because they’re amazingly talented at what they do and some of their struggles in life have made them stronger people, which is what I hope to be one day.
11.2 As a Fan, how do you think Linkin park treats it’s fans? I think they’re amazingly sarcastic and troll gods and I love them for that lol.
11.3 Were you ever disappointed by one of Linkin Park’s albums? How did it effect you as a fan? Never. There were times where I was expecting something different but I never disliked anything.
11.4 How do you relate to Linkin Park on a personal level? They are a huge part of who I am and the LP Family/ Soldiers are a true family that I love and care about so much.
12.On average, how many hours do you listen to music each week? __0-5 __5-10 __10+ I honestly listen to music everyday for about 5 hours? So weekly, 35? lol WOW.
13.On average, what percentage of that time is used to listen to Linkin Park? Maybe half of it :slight_smile: So 15ish hours lol.
14.What other artists do you like? Paramore, Rise Against, My Chemical Romance, Biffy Clyro, Metric, One Direction (LOL I’m not kidding lol)…
15.What is your proudest achievement as a Linkin Park fan? I guess being able to say that I’ve been in the same room with my 6 boys (or should I say men? lol) LOL. No, I think my proudest moment will be when I meet them :slight_smile:
_x_in the car
_x_At work/school __While Exercising
__Gym __ At Parties
_x_when going to sleep _x_on the radio
x While doing chores _x_Other: At any given time.
17.When at a Linkin Park show, where do you like to be in the venue? The bar? General Admission? Seating? Where I will be during the show.
_2_Cd’s _1_Lanyards __Photographs
__Vinyl _1_Posters __Other:
__Digital Albums __Pins
_3_Shirts _1_Concert Ticket Stubs
__Sweaters _1_Dvd(s)
19.Do you know other Linkin Park fans? Yes I do.
___Its great _x_It’s cool but not for me ___It’s Lame ___It’s really wierd
20.Have you met any of the band members? Not yet.
21.How old are you? About to be 16 on July.
22.You are: Female
23.Education
A:Some High School
24. Have you served in the military? If so , which branch: NO.
25.Present Employment: I’m a student.
26.Marital Status: Single.
[smile][smile]

1. since 2002, i think
    2.At my cousin’s house
    3.since beggining of 2005
    4.Because i love the music, the lyrics…everything
    5.Only one.
    6.road to revolution, i loved the setlist
    7.nope
    8.general admission
    9.when they constantly talk about “old x new linkin park”
    10.I’ve been for less than a month, thanks to the trial , but i’ll be joining for good as soon as i can
  2. Mike , i just love how hard-working and down to earth he is. And because he’s always interacting with the fans and let us know what’s going on
    11.2 I think they treat fans really nice (: even when Mike trolls us haha
    11.3 Never got disappointed. In fact, they always surprise me (the good kind of surprise)
    11.4 A lot. Linkin Park has been the soundtrack of my life, they helped everytime i needed, they were the first band i wanted to see live, i wanted to really buy the cds, they made me love music
  3. I think about 10 , more or less, depends on the week
  4. more than half, im sure, about 70%?
  5. ok… Muse, The Used, Panic at the disco, McFLY, Kings of Leon and others
    15.Travel to another state to finally see them live
  6. When do you listen to Linkin Park
    __in the car (if i had one, i would)
    X At work/school X While Exercising
    __Gym __At Parties
    X when going to sleep X on the radio
    X While doing chores X Other: on public transport, while i’m on the internet, shower…
    17.the closest i can to the stage!
    X Cd’s __Lanyards X Photographs
    __Vinyl __Posters __Other:
    X Digital Albums __Pins
    __Shirts X Concert Ticket Stubs
    __Sweaters X Dvd(s)
    19.Yes
    X It’s cool but not for me
  7. not yet
    22.Female
    23.Education
    B:High School Diploma
  8. no

A.Unemployed
B.Part Time
26.Marital Status
Single

1.How long have you actively listened to music? For about 10 Years
2.Where did you first hear Linkin Park? In My Brothers Car
3.How long have you been a fan of Linkin Park? For about 8 years
4.Why do you listen to Linkin Park? Because I relate to their Music. There is no other band out there that can make such great Music, Their Music goes beyond its meaning and the fact that they are so great with their fans and so talented in so many ways it makes them even more Unique.
5.How many times have you seen Linkin park live? None! D: .yeah I Know!
6.What was your favorite Linkin park show/tour? Hmm I don’t really know cause I’ve never been to one and all the live shows I’ve seen seem pretty awesome.
7.Have you been to any exclusive tours, shows or events? Yeah to many but not to any LP.
8.When at a Linkin Park show, where do you like to be in the venue? The bar? General Admission? Seating? GA very front lane and Or VIP :3
9.Is there anything certain fans do that annoy you? Whether its at a show or through other means
10.Are you a member of LPU (Linkin park fan club) If so , how long have you been a member and why are you a member?
Te Fact that some/Many of their fans say that they are Hard Core LP fans but all they do is criticize their music/the band because they don’t like what they are doing or did and that they don’t understand that it’s what the band wants/ likes not about pleasing every single one of their “fans”
11. Who is your favorite Linkin park Band member and why? Hmm idk they are all awesome, But I think mike. ‘cause he seems so great and awesome and a very smart man with allot of great things to offer and at the same time so “classy” and simple…
11.2 As a Fan, how do you think Linkin park treats it’s fans? I Think that they do a great job trying to involve the fans in their “Lives” as LP, they do soo much for us that it makes us feel part of the band 
11.3 Were you ever disappointed by one of Linkin Park’s albums? How did it affect you as a fan? No I love every single one of their Albums and I love even more the fact that they come up with the greatest and most mind blowing unique music ever!
11.4 How do you relate to Linkin Park on a personal level? Their Lyrics are just amaizing, I can deffinetly say that I can relate to most of their songs, also the fact that they care about other people and love to help out.
12.On average, how many hours do you listen to music each week? __0-5 __5-10 __10+ it depends but probably between 8-14hrs
13.On average, what percentage of that time is used to listen to Linkin Park? About 80%
14.What other artists do you like? I love Slipknot metallica rammstein,disturbed, PINK Floyd, sex pistols,The Ramones,SOAD, staic-x,Shinedown Rob Zombie, Mana,korn…etc.
15.What is your proudest achievement as a Linkin Park fan? Probably Donating Money to MFR. and Getting tickets to HOB!!
_X_in the car
_XX_At work/school _XX_While Exercising
__Gym X At Parties
_XXXX_when going to sleep _X_on the radio
XXXX While doing chores _X_Other:
17.When at a Linkin Park show, where do you like to be in the venue? The bar? General Admission? Seating? GA front line maybe if I’m lucky
_X_Cd’s _X_Lanyards _X_Photographs
__Vinyl _X_Posters _X_Other:
_X_Digital Albums __Pins
_X_Shirts _X_Concert Ticket Stubs
__Sweaters _X_Dvd(s)
19.Do you know other Linkin Park fans? Yeeep 
_X__Its great X__It’s cool but not for me It’s Lame It’s really wierd
20.Have you met any of the band members? I’ve Met Mike and Chester :smiley:
21.How old are you? 18
22.You are: Male
Female_X

23.Education
C:Some College X
D:College Degree
E:Trade school
24. Have you served in the military? If so , which branch
25.Present Employment
A.Unemployed
B.Part Time
C.Full time
Occupation__Team Member at a Target store

26.Marital Status Single Married Divorced Single

I’m down to answer some more Q’s Rs.liliana@yahoo.com :slight_smile:

1.How long have you actively listened to music? For about 10 Years
2.Where did you first hear Linkin Park? In My Brothers Car
3.How long have you been a fan of Linkin Park? For about 8 years
4.Why do you listen to Linkin Park? Because I relate to their Music. There is no other band out there that can make such great Music, Their Music goes beyond its meaning and the fact that they are so great with their fans and so talented in so many ways it makes them even more Unique.
5.How many times have you seen Linkin park live? None! D: .yeah I Know!
6.What was your favorite Linkin park show/tour? Hmm I don’t really know cause I’ve never been to one and all the live shows I’ve seen seem pretty awesome.
7.Have you been to any exclusive tours, shows or events? Yeah to many but not to any LP.
8.When at a Linkin Park show, where do you like to be in the venue? The bar? General Admission? Seating? GA very front lane and Or VIP :3
9.Is there anything certain fans do that annoy you? Whether its at a show or through other means
10.Are you a member of LPU (Linkin park fan club) If so , how long have you been a member and why are you a member?
Te Fact that some/Many of their fans say that they are Hard Core LP fans but all they do is criticize their music/the band because they don’t like what they are doing or did and that they don’t understand that it’s what the band wants/ likes not about pleasing every single one of their “fans”
11. Who is your favorite Linkin park Band member and why? Hmm idk they are all awesome, But I think mike. ‘cause he seems so great and awesome and a very smart man with allot of great things to offer and at the same time so “classy” and simple…
11.2 As a Fan, how do you think Linkin park treats it’s fans? I Think that they do a great job trying to involve the fans in their “Lives” as LP, they do soo much for us that it makes us feel part of the band 
11.3 Were you ever disappointed by one of Linkin Park’s albums? How did it affect you as a fan? No I love every single one of their Albums and I love even more the fact that they come up with the greatest and most mind blowing unique music ever!
11.4 How do you relate to Linkin Park on a personal level? Their Lyrics are just amaizing, I can deffinetly say that I can relate to most of their songs, also the fact that they care about other people and love to help out.
12.On average, how many hours do you listen to music each week? __0-5 __5-10 __10+ it depends but probably between 8-14hrs
13.On average, what percentage of that time is used to listen to Linkin Park? About 80%
14.What other artists do you like? I love Slipknot metallica rammstein,disturbed, PINK Floyd, sex pistols,The Ramones,SOAD, staic-x,Shinedown Rob Zombie, Mana,korn…etc.
15.What is your proudest achievement as a Linkin Park fan? Probably Donating Money to MFR. and Getting tickets to HOB!!
_X_in the car
_XX_At work/school _XX_While Exercising
__Gym X At Parties
_XXXX_when going to sleep _X_on the radio
XXXX While doing chores _X_Other:
17.When at a Linkin Park show, where do you like to be in the venue? The bar? General Admission? Seating? GA front line VIP if I’m lucky
_X_Cd’s _X_Lanyards _X_Photographs
__Vinyl _X_Posters _X_Other:
_X_Digital Albums __Pins
__Sweaters X_Dvd(s)
19.Do you know other Linkin Park fans? Yeeep
_X__Its great _X__It’s cool but not for me It’s Lame __x_It’s really wierd
20.Have you met any of the band members? I’ve Met Mike and Chester :smiley:
21.How old are you? 18
22.You are: Male Female
23.Education
C:Some College
D:College Degree
E:Trade school
24. Have you served in the military? If so , which branch
25.Present Employment
A.Unemployed
B.Part Time
C.Full time
Occupation__Team Member at Target store

26.Marital Status Single Married Divorced

1.Probably since around a year (I mean, REALLY listen to music actively)
2.radio / Transformers
3.4 years
4.Creativity, imagination, all the experimentations and Mike + Chester combination is soooo great! Mike is also my role model.
6.Montreal 2011 / A Thousand Suns World Tour
7.no
8.Whatever, I go there for the music
9.singing the wrong lyrics / not caring about the lyrics
10.Yeah, LPU11, first time (1 year), member because I was ready to spend time and money for LP
11.1.Mike for his creativity and his rap, all his amazing lyrics that always hide a second or even third meaning
11.2.Really awesomely! LPU is already an awesome way to get closer to the band. Not much bands actually organize M&G like LP do.
11.3. At first, I was disappointed by ATS, but after a couple days, this album became one of my favorite.
11.4. I don’t want to give too much details, but LP saved my life :wink:
12.10+ easily
13.5%, but sometimes it reaches 80% (ex.: new album)
14.A lot. Something interesting is that every other artist I like is related, a lot or just a bit, to Linkin Park. My other favorite artists are R�¶yksopp, Awolnation, Miike Snow, White Lies, Pendulum, Metric, GBC and a lot more!
15.Winning Rob Bourdon’s signature drumsticks and finding out interesting things by talking to someone Ã�«Chester relatedÃ�».
16._x_in the car_x_when going to sleep _x_Other: while working; on the computer; for pleasure
17.Don’t mind, I only want the music!
18._x_Cd’s _x_Lanyards _x_Photographs _x_Other: flag, drumsticks, othe accesories__Digital Albums _x_Pins_x_Shirts_x_Concert Ticket Stubs_x_Sweaters _x_Dvd(s)
19.1.Sure
19.2.Depends, but most say it’s exagerated
20.no
22.Male
23.A:Some High School
24.no
25.A.Unemployed
26.Single

[b]NOTE TO FARVA2

QUESTIONS 8 & 17 ARE THE SAME ;)[/b]

1.As long as I remember myself
2.At work, one of my colleagues give me full LP’ discography - my way to concentrate on work.
3.5 years
4. they are so genius!!!
5.Once
6.-
7.No
8.the funniest place - General Admission
9. Talks about style.
10.since last summer. My first intention was -to have an access to tickets presale. But now- to have this close connection with band and other LPU members
11. I love them all. But Mike seems a little bit more genius then others
11.2 great
11.3 Never
12.10+
13.70%
14. A lot of others
15.All my achievements are in other areas
in the car
At work
Gym
on the radio :
17.see p.8
__Shirts
19.Not in person
___Its great
20.Not yet
22. Female
23.Education
A little bit confusing -University degree
24. No
25.Present Employment
C.Full time
Occupation Accountant
26. Divorced

1.How long have you actively listened to music?

• since i was born in 1991
    2.Where did you first hear Linkin Park?
  • a friend showed me the live in texas dvd
    3.How long have you been a fan of Linkin Park?
  • since 2006
    4.Why do you listen to Linkin Park?
  • cannot say. its quite the perfect music for me
    5.How many times have you seen Linkin park live?
  • 4 times
    6.What was your favorite Linkin park show/tour?
  • hmm i dont know. i loved the meteora concerts. live in texas, rock am ring 2004 and stuff. but the most powerful concert ive seen was in hamburg 2011
    7.Have you been to any exclusive tours, shows or events?
  • lpu summit in hamburg 2011
    8.When at a Linkin Park show, where do you like to be in the venue? The bar? General Admission? Seating?
  • actually i like to jump and rock to lps music. but to catch the whole concert i like to have a seat in the front. there you can jump and rock around, too :wink:

• lpu member since 2006. because the special offers are awesome
  1. Who is your favorite Linkin park Band member and why?
  • all of them are important. doesnt matter who would leave, they wouldnt be linkin park anymore. but mike is like a role model for me in some things
    11.2 As a Fan, how do you think Linkin park treats it’s fans?
  • i dont know any other so popular band, which cares about its fans like lp
    11.3 Were you ever disappointed by one of Linkin Park’s albums? How did it effect you as a fan?
  • a thousand suns needed to getting uses. but i wanted to give it a chance, and meanwhile i like it very very much
    11.4 How do you relate to Linkin Park on a personal level?
  • i think we could be good friends and should drink some beer together :wink:
    12.On average, how many hours do you listen to music each week?
    __0-5 __5-10 _X_10+
    13.On average, what percentage of that time is used to listen to Linkin Park?
  • 5-40% i think. but its hard to say. maybe more, maybe less
    14.What other artists do you like?
    actually i like to hear electronic music from german djs like lexy&k-paul, oliver koletzki, marek hemmann. but i also listen to charts. katy perry is very nice :wink: or other german artists like fettes brot, clueso
    15.What is your proudest achievement as a Linkin Park fan?
    my signed bass guitar and vinyl
  1. When do you listen to Linkin Park
    _X_in the car
    _X_At work/school __While Exercising
    _X_Gym __ At Parties
    __when going to sleep _X_on the radio
    X While doing chores __Other:
    17.When at a Linkin Park show, where do you like to be in the venue? The bar? General Admission? Seating?
  • already answered
    _X_Cd’s __Lanyards __Photographs
    __Vinyl _X_Posters __Other:
    __Digital Albums __Pins
    _X_Sweaters _X_Dvd(s)
    19.Do you know other Linkin Park fans?
    i know much people who like linkin park very much, but no other hardcore fans who joined the lpu or try to go to every concert…
    ___Its great _X__It’s cool but not for me ___It’s Lame ___It’s really wierd
    20.Have you met any of the band members?
  • all six :wink:
    21.How old are you?
    22.You are: Male
    23.Education
  • dont know the american education system so good. but iam student at a university at the moment
  1. Have you served in the military? If so , which branch
  • no

hope my english wasnt to bad, and you know what i mean :wink:

1. 2 years; 2. At school; 3. 1 1/ 2 years; 4. Theyre expressing their and their audiences emotions creatively, intelligent and dont hide them behind vulgarity.; 5. Im gonna see them at 5th june for the first time. ; 6. HT-Tour-Phoenix-2000 ; 7. No.; 8. General Admission; 9. Yeah, fans who think that all other bands suck.; 10. Yeah, 3 months, cause I wanted to have a special connection to other " soldiers " and the band. ; 11. As I heard ATS the first time, I was a bit disappointed by the completly changing of music style and the global lyrics. But ATS is an album you have to listen to 10, 20 times to understand that masterpieces message and you have to reflect a lot about it. ; 12. 10+ ; 13. 90% ; 14. Trapt; NIN; Dead By Sunrise; Fort Minor; Jay-Z; AC/DC; 15. My LP biography; 16. In the afternoon while chilling; 17...; 18. CDs, Vinyl, Posters, Shirts, Sweaters, DVDs. ; 19. Yeah, you guys! ; 20.Not yet. ; 21. 14; 22. Female ; 23. High School; 24. No; 25. Unemployed; 26. Single

1.31 years.
2.on radio.
3.11 years.
4.i love their music and it inspires me so much and has helped me through the tough times in my life.
6.download 2011.
7.summit london 2010.
8.general admission.
9.yeah it annoys me wen its old lp v new lp.
10.yes. a couple of years,i like the exclusive things,early ticket sales etc.
11.lp have helped me through a lot in my life and i relate to their songs on quite a deep level.
12.10+
13.80%
14.sex pistols,dead by sunrise,sham 69,avenged sevenfold,black sabbath,metallica.
15.meeting the guys at the very first summit in london.
16.on the way to work,in the bath,wen i’m cooking,at work,
17. general admission.
18.cds,lanyards,a couple vinyls,posters,wristbands,scarf,t shirts,dvds,concert ticket stubbs,sweatshirt,pillow,stickers.
19.not personally as such,only through the lp site facebook etc.
20.all 6.
22.female.
23.some college,trained to be a chef and a carer for the elderly.
24.no.
25.emplyed full time.
26.married.
27.if you need to contact me:jayne-parker@hotmail.co.uk

[wink]

1.Since 2001
2. In a car
3.Since 2000
4.So many reasons, I love their music, their stuff and everything about them.
5.one time [confused]
6.LP lives in Bangkok, Thailand
7.No
8.General Admission
9.- Keep saying that they love Linkin Park while they usually download free Linkin Park songs provided by unauthorized websites.

• Saying that they’re a big fan of Linkin Park when all they really love is only Mike Shinoda’s face or Chester’s tattoos or something like that.
  1. Yes, I am. I’ve been being a member since LPU 7. Because of @linkinpark.com e-mail, member packages and all those exclusive things. And LPU membership makes me feel like I’m getting closer to LP. :slight_smile:
  2. Chester Bennington because I love his voice and everything about him. I like the way his life going on. He’s funny and free but he knows what is life and how sad it is. An awesome guy!
    11.2 Really cool! they always make me feel like they love thier fans so much.
    11.3 No, never :slight_smile:
    11.4 Their music help me get through a bad day. They mean a lot to me.
    12.5-10
    13.85%
    14.Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte
    15.Chester signed his nickname “CHAZ” on my LPUX t-shirt.

x in the car
x when going to sleep
x While doing chores
x Other
17.General Admission
x Cd’s
x Lanyards
x Photographs
x Posters
x Other:
x Shirts x Concert Ticket Stubs