Linkin Park - Easier to Run (fireplace version)

Brand new cover in an ultimate quality:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Nice! Was out all day and went back home finding this new cover! :sun_with_face: :star2: :smile:
Who’s singing??

1 Like

The rap has actually been done by myself:)

1 Like

So you can sing too! :smile: you can do only rap or “normal” sing too?curious… :blush:

1 Like

Seems like my rap is better than “normal” singing, but it’s a matter of time, I hope :smiley:

1 Like

Keep practicing! :muscle: you can play an instrument and rap, so you could learn how to sing too… :sun_with_face: :smile:

1 Like

I hope so:) At early childhood I had 2 otitises in a row, sow it damaged my musical ear :smiley:

1 Like

Really?are you fine now?seems you can play well… :smile:

1 Like

Yeah, thanks, many years passed from then. But still for me it’s a little difficult to hear myself. I cannot control the voice fully. But with years it gets better:)

1 Like

Stay strong! You play very well and I know you can sing too! :muscle: hope to hear you singing soon in another cover! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!:slight_smile: I cannot promise anything, but I’ll try to think of it:)

1 Like

Yaay!! Yeah, try it!!I’m sure it’ll be great! :muscle: aaand you’re welcome! :sun_with_face: :hugs:

1 Like

I agree You still do very well despite that. Keep at it!

1 Like

Just I’m afraid it is something too usual. Harmonica is more original:)

1 Like

Oh, thank you:) I try my best:)

1 Like

You can mix them,like with the rap in this video… anyway your choice…you’re the singer… :smile: try it by yourself and then share when you’re ready… :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, I also thought about sort of this solution:) Thank you, my friend, I’ll try to create something:)

1 Like

Yaaay!looking forward to hear your new creation! :blush: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Don’t rush so much :smiley:

Haha yeah, no need to hurry… just try and keep practicing… we’ll wait for your next upload… :smile:

1 Like