Linkin Park-Don't Stay(Guitar Cover)

This is one of the tributes I made of one of my all time favorite LP songs on YouTube for Chester and the rest of Linkin Park for having such an influence on me as an artist/musician. This cover was made using ONLY guitar and the drum loop you hear at the very beginning of the song. It still breaks my heart to remember that Chester is no longer with us here on earth, but I know without a doubt he’s happy to see us carry on his legacy.

5 Likes

Good job!!

Don’t Stay is awesome, and LP performing this live just looks so cool. I remember watching Live in Texas and the Rock am Ring, Germany concerts. Really great.

1 Like

Yeah…now he’s free from all the demons that took him away and can watch us from above with a happy smile and guide us to be more strong… :heartpulse: (this is what I thought…)

Good tribute! :smiley:

EDIT: you new? Welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :)! This song has definitely been one of my favorites for as long as I can remember.

Yes chester is happy to see his lp family and his all of his fan keeping his Legacy alive and his our angels now . Make hem pould

1 Like