Linkin park confirmed rock am ring

Hey guys!

Here is the thread!
Linkin park confirmed that they are playing rock am ring and rock im park in 2012 in germany.

This is their fourth time then, after 2001, 2004 and 2007.

Who is going now? Any plans?

FUCK YEAH I GOTTA GO I GOTTA GO I GOTTA GO I GOTTA GO

WOOOOOOOOOOOW FUCK YEAH!!!

I so freaking wanna go!!! :smiley: I want single day tickets tho. I can’t afford to pay 160 and 155 euros (x2 times) plus the plane tickets and a hotel. I hope they’ll add single day tickets or else… :confused:

[quote=EvoOba]I so freaking wanna go!!! :smiley: I want single day tickets tho. I can’t afford to pay 160 and 155 euros (x2 times) plus the plane tickets and a hotel. I hope they’ll add single day tickets or else… :/[/

Do we know what day LP will come?
But I suspect they won’t add day tickets…I’m 5 hours drive away maybe someone can drive me PLEASE…my friend who wants to go is 18 so maybe :DDDDDDDD god would that be epic…

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba]I so freaking wanna go!!! :smiley: I want single day tickets tho. I can’t afford to pay 160 and 155 euros (x2 times) plus the plane tickets and a hotel. I hope they’ll add single day tickets or else… :/[/

But I suspect they won’t add day tickets…I’m 5 hours drive away maybe someone can drive me PLEASE…my friend who wants to go is 18 so maybe :DDDDDDDD god would that be epic…

[/quote]

Awwww! Lucky…I’m 4 hours plane flight away plus the roadtrip from the airport to the venue which is how long?
I hope for single day tickets. I need those. Why wouldn’t they add them?

Hey Alex!!!
I’ve got no other option but going there [smile] Holy shit, it’s Christmas before Christmas \o/
I’ve read their new album should be released before next Summer. Dammit I can hardly believe it. It’s almost too good to be true [cool]

i think i will go… but i will wait until they announce other dates in europe :slight_smile:

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba]I so freaking wanna go!!! :smiley: I want single day tickets tho. I can’t afford to pay 160 and 155 euros (x2 times) plus the plane tickets and a hotel. I hope they’ll add single day tickets or else… :/[/

hopefully some more in germany :smiley:

hopefully some more in germany :smiley:
[/quote]

oh YES! :smiley: (even if i’m not from germany, the LP shows there are the best for me^^)

I’m definitaly going then ;D
Maybe we’ll see each other :smiley:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba]I so freaking wanna go!!! :smiley: I want single day tickets tho. I can’t afford to pay 160 and 155 euros (x2 times) plus the plane tickets and a hotel. I hope they’ll add single day tickets or else… :/[/

ROCK AM RING: LP ARE GOING TO RELEASE THEIR STUDIO ALBUM IN SUMMER 2012

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]ROCK AM RING: LP ARE GOING TO RELEASE THEIR STUDIO ALBUM IN SUMMER 2012
[/quote]

I won’t believe it untill they say so and not a site :stuck_out_tongue: Plus, they haven’t confirmed the concerts yet, the RAR site did :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba]I so freaking wanna go!!! :smiley: I want single day tickets tho. I can’t afford to pay 160 and 155 euros (x2 times) plus the plane tickets and a hotel. I hope they’ll add single day tickets or else… :/[/

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba]I so freaking wanna go!!! :smiley: I want single day tickets tho. I can’t afford to pay 160 and 155 euros (x2 times) plus the plane tickets and a hotel. I hope they’ll add single day tickets or else… :/[/

[/quote]

I CANT WAIT TO MEET U GERMAN POOPIES

This will be awesome… I really hope I can participate…

some love for u guys

personal design feel free to use in sites/ blogs credit me:D