Linkin Park collectors V2.0

Nice Tomii

I just got:
Lost In The Echo // Promo CD // European Union - 1 track (I got all 3 :D)
Breaking the habit DVD
Faint/From The Inside - Street Team Sample

And still waiting on:
Enth E Nd + Frgt/10 - Promo Vinyl
We Made It - Vinyl
Fort Minor - Petrified / Remember The Name - Vinyl

[quote=Dan-LP]Nice Tomii

I just got:
Lost In The Echo // Promo CD // European Union - 1 track (I got all 3 :D)
Breaking the habit DVD
Faint/From The Inside - Street Team Sample

And still waiting on:
Enth E Nd + Frgt/10 - Promo Vinyl
We Made It - Vinyl
Fort Minor - Petrified / Remember The Name - Vinyl

Powerless jap promo cdr

this might be the only powerless item, since it was only released in JPN!!

[quote=Brennan]Powerless jap promo cdr

[quote=Tomii][quote=Brennan]Powerless jap promo cdr

Correct me if iā€™m wrong but didnā€™t Woco end up his Linkin Park collecting? :stuck_out_tongue: I knew it! You just canā€™t stop :stuck_out_tongue:

And there are 5 LITE items (6 with the ID promo) EU, UK, DK and HK and DE .

[quote=michalangelo][quote=Brennan]

Theres always a chance, but this seems to be very rare. If i get another one Woco has first dibs, powerless is his fave tune on LT and we always help each other out with items, weve been scratching each others backs fro a few years if you havent noticed by our collections (LOL)
[/quote]
Correct me if iā€™m wrong but didnā€™t Woco end up his Linkin Park collecting? :stuck_out_tongue: I knew it! You just canā€™t stop :stuck_out_tongue:

oh the IDā€¦ i stopped counting compilation or promos with other artists a long time agoā€¦ just my personal rule though

[quote=Brennan][quote=michalangelo][quote=Brennan]

Theres always a chance, but this seems to be very rare. If i get another one Woco has first dibs, powerless is his fave tune on LT and we always help each other out with items, weve been scratching each others backs fro a few years if you havent noticed by our collections (LOL)
[/quote]

[quote=Brennan][quote=Dan-LP]

Lost In The Echo Danish promo CD
Lost In The Echo EU 1 track promo CD (PR016977)
Lost In The Echo German 1 track promo CDR (3:25)
Lost In The Echo Hong Kong promo CD (USWB11200791)
Lost In The Echo U.K. 2 track cardsleeve promo CD
[/quote]
Arh i didnā€™t know the german and Hong Kong versions and i donā€™t samt the promos with other artists :slight_smile: somethings wrong here in the post. Doing it om my tablet and text editing is bad :stuck_out_tongue:

I really am done collecting though. I think differently nowadays towards everything. Iā€™ll help you guys out from time time. I would have really loved to have that POWERLESS Japanese Promo but alas easy come easy go. I think in me getting something new or getting rid of everything I have, the 2nd option would come 1st.

[quote=W O C O 2 1][quote=Brennan]

If you still check ebay everyday you are not done collectingā€¦ when you drop ebays searching for months, then you are officially not thinking about it and done or on a hiatus (take it from a 10 year collector) lol never seen this ids LITE promoā€¦ who has one?
[/quote]

I really am done collecting though. I think differently nowadays towards everything. Iā€™ll help you guys out from time time. I would have really loved to have that POWERLESS Japanese Promo but alas easy come easy go. I think in me getting something new or getting rid of everything I have, the 2nd option would come 1st.

Get them while they are cheap!

Would have loved this deal when I was still interested in collecting.

Lol, thank I guess. Yeah took a good while to know and gain all that knowledge, contacting other people in the know. Its also good to spread the knowledge to newer collectors so that info wont get lost xD. But really its just not me giving up from collecting, I guess its the lack of interest and having mostly everything out there that brings me to this decision. But I guess we all grow to a phase were we must move on to other aspects of life, and I believe Iā€™m slowly moving into there.

Will, youā€™re still the best pound for pound collector in my eyes, always will be! You gave me the drive again to start back up after my long hiatusā€¦ I still find it ironic how you used to ask me lots about stuff when you first started, and now your knowledge is greater then mine and something i definitely rely on heavily about items!!!
[/quote]

Lol, thank I guess. Yeah took a good while to know and gain all that knowledge, contacting other people in the know. Its also good to spread the knowledge to newer collectors so that info wont get lost xD. But really its just not me giving up from collecting, I guess its the lack of interest and having mostly everything out there that brings me to this decision. But I guess we all grow to a phase were we must move on to other aspects of life, and I believe Iā€™m slowly moving into there.

Somebody sells skateboards from Mike Shinoda?

Will, youā€™re still the best pound for pound collector in my eyes, always will be! You gave me the drive again to start back up after my long hiatusā€¦ I still find it ironic how you used to ask me lots about stuff when you first started, and now your knowledge is greater then mine and something i definitely rely on heavily about items!!!
[/quote]

Yeah I remember that. Though my case is a tad bit different I must say, Itā€™s just that my connection to the band has really just faded. My perspective of life itself has changed so much the past 2 years since my anxiety took over (Which I recovered from thankfully). I understand at your time it definitely was about expenses, but on my side its something entirely different, that many people donā€™t realize they go by day by day but isnā€™t noticeable until you sit down and do critical thinking upon it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally I did something about it. Now my Xero cover looks great :slight_smile:

[quote=Dan-LP]Finally I did something about it. Now my Xero cover looks great :slight_smile:

[/quote]
Woooooooooooooooooooow!! This looks amazing! Did You do that yourself or was it made somewhere? :smiley: