Linkin Park collectors V2.0

[quote=Tomii]The new STP single is coming out in a few days with Chester on it. The question is. Will you guys collect the STP items?

[quote=tobeii]Nope…quit collecting for an indefinite period of time (maybe forever…)

I got my collection on my webpage. Picture comeing soon :smiley: I have a big creativ projekt for the picture.
http://danthorup.dk/linkinpark.html

I added this today to my collection… I ve never seen it in 10 years… pretty cool lil reanimation jap promo…

I wish LP would have done a Pressing of one of there Albums on different colored vinyl’s similar to Chino Moreno’s side project PALMS:

So far I got the most limited at the record store, White Coulourz :o

New arrival, HT Vinyl 1ss press

is so beautiful

Linkin Park Collection : http://collectionfearao.weebly.com/

[quote=W O C O 2 1]I wish LP would have done a Pressing of one of there Albums on different colored vinyl’s similar to Chino Moreno’s side project PALMS:

So far I got the most limited at the record store, White Coulourz :o

Well, there were pre-orders for the Vinyl where you were able to pick out the color you wanted (I had no idea til a month later bummer!) and it would have a white label with a letter indicating the color (W for White as an example). I think they had set limited quantities and the rest shipped to record stores (From where I got the White one). But yeah you would definitely have to open it if you had not pre-ordered. i don’t mind it much though :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=W O C O 2 1][quote=Brennan]

I agree Will!! i d definitely collect all the colours! Too bad there wasnt a way to know the colour without opening the vinyl… I think if it said the colour on the front id keep them sealed… what about u, i know you like to open stuff up Mr. WOCO
[/quote]

Well, there were pre-orders for the Vinyl where you were able to pick out the color you wanted (I had no idea til a month later bummer!) and it would have a white label with a letter indicating the color (W for White as an example). I think they had set limited quantities and the rest shipped to record stores (From where I got the White one). But yeah you would definitely have to open it if you had not pre-ordered. i don’t mind it much though :stuck_out_tongue:

hey guys! I’ve reached out matt caltabiano (a producer of a few LP videos) and he told me that he has some one a kind items for sale. Specially a few art paintings of the concept art of in the en video, signed paints signed by the band and Nakazawa (BTH video). But anyways, I can’t afford that. You guys may be able to get that kind of stuff. let me know how it goes!

[quote=Tomii]hey guys! I’ve reached out matt caltabiano (a producer of a few LP videos) and he told me that he has some one a kind items for sale. Specially a few art paintings of the concept art of in the en video, signed paints signed by the band and Nakazawa (BTH video). But anyways, I can’t afford that. You guys may be able to get that kind of stuff. let me know how it goes!
[/quote]

Where can you find it?

[quote=Tomii]hey guys! I’ve reached out matt caltabiano (a producer of a few LP videos) and he told me that he has some one a kind items for sale. Specially a few art paintings of the concept art of in the en video, signed paints signed by the band and Nakazawa (BTH video). But anyways, I can’t afford that. You guys may be able to get that kind of stuff. let me know how it goes!
[/quote]
It would be very helpful if you give us info on how to contact him or where to see the items and prices…

Yeah, I would have liked that a lot if they were various 7" singles, like the Given Up limited to 1000 etched in red. And well yeah told you it was gonna head that direction, welcome to the Digital era of collecting, where CD’s cost too much to produce and its efficient to just and email an mp3 xD.

[quote=tobeii][quote=Tomii]hey guys! I’ve reached out matt caltabiano (a producer of a few LP videos) and he told me that he has some one a kind items for sale. Specially a few art paintings of the concept art of in the en video, signed paints signed by the band and Nakazawa (BTH video). But anyways, I can’t afford that. You guys may be able to get that kind of stuff. let me know how it goes!
[/quote]
It would be very helpful if you give us info on how to contact him or where to see the items and prices…

He’s putting them on eBay later this year, no need to send him offers through other means. He won’t be taking them, unless they are ridiculous. From what he said to me, it will only be the Paintings and the Breaking the Habit cell on eBay.

Thank God I have this thread in my bookmarks :open_mouth: There’s like 100x more spam than before. WTF is going on? :expressionless: Any new items guys? :stuck_out_tongue: I almost got LPU9 vinyl…

[quote=michalangelo]Thank God I have this thread in my bookmarks :open_mouth: There’s like 100x more spam than before. WTF is going on? :expressionless: Any new items guys? :stuck_out_tongue: I almost got LPU9 vinyl…

Anyone interested in a Catalyst digital clone ?

I have two of them so one to give away. Send me a pm if interested

[quote=michalangelo]Thank God I have this thread in my bookmarks :open_mouth: There’s like 100x more spam than before. WTF is going on? :expressionless: Any new items guys? :stuck_out_tongue: I almost got LPU9 vinyl…

:open_mouth: You’re not wasting your time :smiley: I almost had LPU9 vinyl cause a-hole didnt send it. Waiting for my money back…

Well don’t worry - as far as You can help out we can wait. And yeah I was like wtf? We already have so many items in the catalog and we’re still missing THAT many…most of them are in Yours or Will’s collection, no other people to ask about them :stuck_out_tongue: