Linkin Park Britain

I understand that there are fewer LP fans in britain than there are in other countries, so i want to find out what other brits like me think of the availibility of shows?

Just a quick heads up - you’ve double posted this in the forum. :wink:

As for your question, I might not be from the UK, but I am pretty sure LP WILL be coming to the UK in at least in one city, as soon as they go to Europe to promote their new album LIVING THINGS sometime in the fall. :slight_smile:

Are you kidding me? LP do at least 3 shows in the UK on every tour. This one is an exception. We’ll get out dates in fall, don’t worry :slight_smile:

cheeers guys:)

Yeah, I think they’re comming in autumn.
There are less UK shows because the pound is strong against the dollar, and VAT is high, so it unfortunately makes more financial sense for LP to tour mainland Europe than the UK :frowning:

im sure they’ll be back :slight_smile:
UK is too big too miss for a tour surely

I have no idea if there is any financial reason behind why LP are not playing at any UK festivals this summer. I’m sure LP would’ve played at Glastonbury, if the festival wasn’t cancelled this year.

[quote=RobWallich]Yeah, I think they’re comming in autumn.
There are less UK shows because the pound is strong against the dollar, and VAT is high, so it unfortunately makes more financial sense for LP to tour mainland Europe than the UK :([/quote]

Its way more than that but anyways.

Anyone notice that face that LP came to BBC 1 in London to announce Lies Greed and Misery and they are going to be doing a Q&A at Absolute in London and Mikes reply to Zane was check the LP website for upcoming UK tour dates?

We will get a show, and it would not surprise me if it was announced for june/july because the US tour starts in september and it could be announced tomorrow on the Q&A.

[quote=Curt]Anyone notice that face that LP came to BBC 1 in London to announce Lies Greed and Misery and they are going to be doing a Q&A at Absolute in London and Mikes reply to Zane was check the LP website for upcoming UK tour dates?

We will get a show, and it would not surprise me if it was announced for june/july because the US tour starts in september and it could be announced tomorrow on the Q&A.

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Curt]Anyone notice that face that LP came to BBC 1 in London to announce Lies Greed and Misery and they are going to be doing a Q&A at Absolute in London and Mikes reply to Zane was check the LP website for upcoming UK tour dates?