Linkin park breaking up! :(

I just watched a video where Chester said they are breaking up. Someone please tell me this isnt true!

Where have you watched that!!!

WHEREWHENWHY. GIVE ME THE LINK. OMGWTF.

Let me guess - the interview at the festival in (I cant remember) where Chester and Brad screwed with the interviewer?

He was joking mate :slight_smile:

guuuys :D:D …April 1 is far, keep jokes like this to that day ;))

Was it at the interview at Rock im Park? It was just a joke of Chester

[quote=Curt]Let me guess - the interview at the festival in (I cant remember) where Chester and Brad screwed with the interviewer?

[/quote]

LOL now i feel stupid saying that.

way to give people a heart attack

[quote=lpalaster98][quote=Curt]Let me guess - the interview at the festival in (I cant remember) where Chester and Brad screwed with the interviewer?

I want to see this video… someone can show the link for me?

[quote=Colton Williams]I just watched a video where Chester said they are breaking up. Someone please tell me this isnt true!
[/quote]

can you give us the link of the video?

[quote=Nataly]I want to see this video… someone can show the link for me?

[quote=Curt][quote=Nataly]I want to see this video… someone can show the link for me?

I’m guessing that this is the video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mynS-fKjtIY (He says they are breaking up at 5:03 for anyone wondering)

They are not breaking up, they were joking around. So everyone can relax now = )

Ok I am no longer sad anymore! I was like what nooooooo after I saw that vid. And I spent like hours googling it. Lol

Damn…I felt a bit weird for a sec.
Glad, that I already knew the video, so I could imagine what you were talking about ^^

haha relax, they are not breaking up. In fact, we can all agree, LP is the one band out there incredibly consistent and doesn’t let their fans down

can’t you see/hear the sarcasm in chester’s voice? he said it because of the tickes for Life contest. because its suppossed to be for life and he made the joke that they are breaking up next yr so the winner of the contest ends up wih nothing, u get me? Thats the joke :slight_smile: lol…Brad is such a perv! poor lady lmao!