Linkin park 2001 ozzfest George wa

The summer after I graduated high school I was lucky enough to see LP while they were touring with ozzfest at the Gorge in George WA. To that show I took the mother of my eldest son. They were by far the best show of they day. There were a lot of good performances that day. LP sounded amazing. The sound, energy, crowd, and scenery in the background behind them. That performance hooked me for life. I continued buying albums through the years. Always hoping for things to line up and see them again. Fast forward almost 20 years to where I have 3 kids one of which is an 18 year old graduate of high school this year. How time flies. Never had the opportunity to see LP live again. But the memories of that day are with me forever. I had always hoped to take my current wife to see a LP show as she’s as a big a fan as I. We were so jazzed about the release of one more light. Then in the end we picked up a record store day release of One More Night. So we feel that even though through vinyl we were able to experience one of the last shows together as a family. The sadness is real. Missing

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!! Were you anywhere in this crowd?

2 Likes

Welcome!! :smile:

Nice story, and welcome to the LPU :slightly_smiling_face: