Learning Spanish

Ok! Waiting! :smile:

Thanks for explainingā€¦ I always see these symbols, but I didnā€™t know the useā€¦ Iā€™ll keep in mind! :smiley:

Youā€™re welcome. Before I forget it again. I have a travel this Weekend and I go out tomorrow in the night. I wonā€™t be here as normally I am, so tomorrow I will try to leave the themes and the story. Iā€™d see you all on Sundayā€™s night or on Monday.

Thanks for telling @ironsoldier16 ! Donā€™t worry, weā€™ll wait for youā€¦no need to hurryā€¦ :wink: hope youā€™ll have a nice travel brother! :hugs: see you when you can! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Itā€™s easy! Itā€™s like
Ā”Hola! exclamation or ĀæCĆ³mo estas? for a question.

Thanks! So:

Ā”Hola! ( Ā”easy! :grin: )

Yes! But only in spanish. Donā€™t forget :joy:

1 Like

Youā€™re right! Better donā€™t confuse languages, or Iā€™ll make a disasterā€¦ :joy:

But isnā€™t it assumed that the question or exclamation start after a full stop like in English?

And I want to apologize. My english is not good. Thatā€™s why I canā€™t explain everything Iā€™d want. :unamused:

Donā€™t worry! We understand each other anywayā€¦and english is not my native languageā€¦ :wink: :laughing:

I think only a couple of people here have English as their mother tongue. Although with that being said, my English is far better than my Bulgarian :stuck_out_tongue: .

2 Likes

Haha! Great! Understanding peopleā€¦ Iā€™m spanish teacher not english :joy:

1 Like

I grew up in US so never got the full grammar lecture In Spanish but I do have to agree the first one is nonsensical given that the sentence itself provides closure
I suppose Iā€™d understand if itā€™s a question within a statement but yeah, No one I know really writes it I. Spanish unless itā€™s something fully proper

Teacher, can I please send you my homework to email? I canā€™t upload photos from my phone here (I donā€™t know why, it just doesnā€™t workā€¦) :pray:

Waiting for the next class

Okay ā€¦ Added to my notes :slightly_smiling_face:

Yourā€™s isā€¦ Right?

Probably he isnā€™t aroundā€¦ you can mail him at.
Tellezvictormanuel@outlook.com

Nope. I was born in Bulgaria and moved to the UK when I was 4 or 5.

1 Like

Okayā€¦ so you know a bit/completelyā€¦ Bulgarian??

I know it well enough to hold a conversation but my gramar is a bit off and Iā€™m not too familiar with really formal terms. I speak ā€˜regular / casualā€™ Bulgarian for lack of a better term. My reading and writing skills are non existent. I can read but at the rate of a 3 year old.

1 Like

PutaciĆ³n:

:rofl: lol jkjk, the word is actually ā€˜rĆ©putationā€™. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes