Last Nights Show in Mansfield- Excellent!

What a great show last night! A slightly tweaked setlist starting with Faint and ending with Bleed it out/Sabotage. I really thought we were seeing a renewed LP, all of them had so much energy and tons of smiles and lots of crowd interaction. (perhaps cause it’s so early in the tour). I did not expect so much pyro and it was already hot in the shed at the Comcast Center! Everytime I see them live it reminds me why I’ve continued to be a big fan all these years. I think Living Things brings everything back together for the band and the fans alike.

I hope everyone here gets to see this tour. Really well done, cept’ for the 45 min long Honda Commercial between Incubus and LP, but at least Mike and Chester are in it!

I agree. Epic show/set list. I would of liked to see a few more newer songs tho.

Was the start time 530 or 630? – have not received the tix yet but have seen both times online

The doors open at 5:30 and the show officially starts at 6:30 (Mutemath started at 6:30 sharp last night at Mansfield)
I loved the show though. It was my first LP show, and there aren’t even words to describe how amazing it was…

I whole heartedly agree. They were flawless. Their energy was so tangible and was amplified by having the honor and the pleasure of meeting them before they went on :slight_smile: (and really great seats ).

The setlist was killer and it covered both long time fans and newbies like my two sons who have become super fans over the last three years. (this was their first concert ever).

When I told someone that we were going to see LP this summer the response was “Are they still relevant?” Really? Besides my death glare and some choice words then, I can’t wait until the boys explain to them “How Epic!!!” Linkin Park was as they show all the pics of the day.

[cool]

I read about this concert. Everybody is saying that this was concert was amazing. I have a friend that was there and was selected for the M&G.

I hate when people ask me if LP is still relevant, and I hate when I get the “aren’t you a little old for LP?” too.
Great f-ing show, great f-ing band, happy fan. That’s all that matters!

It was my first LP show, and they did NOT disappoint!! We had great seats, just a few rows behind the pit! We could see them all very well! I can’t wait to go to another one!!

LP seems to get better every time I see them, and the other night was no exception.

The entire night just had a great atmosphere-Even at the meet and greet, it was difficult to find a time all six of them didn’t have a smile on their face or were laughing and having a good time with the rest of us. Aside from Brad, I even managed to shake hands with all of them, but Mr Delson and I had a really nice talk about the show.

Summit or bust.

I WANTED PIT OR FRONT ROW BUT SINCE IM TAKING MY TEN YR OLD SON MY HUBBY SAID IT WOULD BE SAFER FOR US TO GET SEATS FURTHER BACK I WAS REALLY UPSET BOUT THAT BUT I HAD TO DO WAT I HAD TO DO BY THE TYM I GOT SEATS I GOT STUCK WITH SEATS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE THEATER I HOPE I CAN STILL BEABLE TO ENJOY THE CONCERT FROM WHERE WER AT …DOES IT MATTER WHERE IM SITTING… MY DATE IS AUG.28 CAN’T WAIT \m/

How was M&G?

The meet and greet was great! There wasn’t as much interaction with the crew beforehand like there was at the Boston Garden, but the band was super energetic and happy and it all went smoothly. Didn’t have to wait that long, either!

for my 1st LP show, i didn’t know what to expect, but it was honestly one of the best shows ive been to and i met so many great people there. LP def. knows how to put on an awesome show…just an fyi for those who dont like/know incubus and are only there for LP…arrive as late as possible to the event, unless you have GA/floor, than its worth the wait

Mansfield was amazing. I loved that they rearranged the show from Mohegan, the show before. I was on the rail the entire show. Loved every minute of it and am only typing this because at this point I am still unable to speak. Lol!!! Linkin RULZ.

how long was it? I am excited to see them in New Jersey tonight!!

Hour and 20 minutes