Last letter game

Hi brother! Whatever happens and whatever your thoughts are, you still have us…sometimes it’s hard to be strong, I know, and everything seems to go wrong, but you’re not alone in your fight… you can find a friend here… hope you’ll find the answers you’re looking for… :hugs:

2 Likes

I love this video too i as sen the makeing of new device

You ( hey @hilaryfol welcome in our good morning, afternoon and evening thread :sunny: Where are you from soldier? )

1 Like

Good morning to u . I,m form nj and i what to tnank u for the nice welcome.

1 Like

I am Easter Time zone. U.S. As of this post it is 6:30am, just got home from work about 30 minutes ago. Work 3rd shift.

Underestimated.

1 Like

Domination

Those demons won’t dissapear until I do the things well… I’m better now. It only happens when I feel an inexpicable need to go to my elementary shool.

Nobody (can save me.)

1 Like

Happy to see this… :smile:

Maybe you’re right…maybe you’re wrong… maybe you’ll find someone who will save you… maybe you’ll find your own way to save yourself… maybe the time will heal you… maybe you’ll become stronger… there are many possibilities…but you have to keep in mind that all this, maybe is needed to make you a different person…a better person as well… you have the power to do all you want… ( in a positive way…)

Yourself

1 Like

I have to be honest with my throughts… I want to be happy, but for do that I must break some social rules… I don’t want to fall in that hole and destroy my own life…

I am a good person with bad things in mind… I really apreciate your words sister, thank you very much. Today I post a story :wink:

Force.

1 Like

Yep! Everybody want this… :smiley:

Yeah…that’s right too… you know better than everyone else what’s right for you to do… think well brother! I’m your ally! :wink:

Waiting for it! :smile:

Equal

I know it, I’d not mind breaking the rules so much, but the people I want can get hurt and I don’t want that for them, but I do want to be happy.
It’s a whirlwind inside of me …

Working on that!

Love.

1 Like

Yeah…I know that yours isn’t an easy choice… “sometimes solutions aren’t so simple, sometimes beginnings aren’t so simple…sometimes goodbye’s the only way”…
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Earnest

1 Like

The.

(This game is now a Chat, game inside a game and consulting room. Thank you :blush: )

Toc (It’s the sound of hit a door.)

1 Like

True!!! :smile: :rofl: and you’re welcome!! :blush: you can always ask to be heard! :hugs:

I have 2 words!!! Yay!! :joy: :rofl:

Ears
Chaos

Thank you very much.

I forgot that I wrote 2 words. Let’s continue with “Ears.”

Saw.

1 Like

Don’t worry! :rofl:

Welcome :smile: ( Btw: you free today? Is evening by you? ) :thinking:

Independence Day here. 16:55 right now. No work until the Monday.

Earned.

1 Like

Understood! Me 00:59 a.m. independence from what?may I ask? History lesson teacher! :joy:

Devotion

1 Like

New (starts now: From Spain almost 2 centuries ago.)

OT: Will you use your badge as a title?

1 Like

Thanks for explaining! :smiley:

What does it mean? :thinking: where?

Welfare

1 Like