Last letter game

duo ( this just what you make me feel :))) )

1 Like

Awwwww you are soooo nice @theearlywalker !! :relaxed::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Overcome (fears)

2 Likes

everything (turns out good ite- and if it isn`t good- it´s not the end :stuck_out_tongue: huggs to you both :hugs: - let´s do a tripl hugging
80da58bb79680fcbdd3ffbe6d1fc1d67

2 Likes

Awwww… so tender… :blush: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Greetings

1 Like

Soo nice… i am already melted! No more :see_no_evil:

Serenity

1 Like

You ( yeah, it`s incridible- we are on an island here… sheltered deep within the net and all this just possible because of LP and Mike first place, I love the our hosts :joy:

and this is one of my very favourites ever… let´s enjoy this together :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Ultra

This is one of my favorites too!!

2 Likes

You’re right! It’s all because of our idols and their idea to create this big community and to connect people all over the world… big thanks to LP ! :heart:

Animal

1 Like

love <3 :heart: ( jump! jump! jump… Mike always empowers the folks to jump at the shows- feeling them very near atm- dunnow why- but it`s amazing … :joy: )

1 Like

Enjoyed ( yeah! :rofl: 'cause our souls are united in music and thoughts! :hugs: :blush: )

2 Likes

definetl (y) ( yay, they are…
grafik
awwww :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

:heart: :heart_eyes:

You wrote like this…so I go with L… :nerd_face:

Limit

1 Like

Agreeing with you both… no words left to say…
See ya … going to sleeep. :sleepy: Got school tomorrow

Bbye :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Technique

2 Likes

Good night my friend! Sleep well with sweet dreams! :hugs:

Elevator

1 Like

right ( good night @honey8 :hugs:)

1 Like

Turn ( gtg for now! Dinner call me and I’m hungry… :yum: see you after that… :hugs: )

Nowhere.

(Empty day for me. The person I like I couldn’t find today. Another wasted day… I try to be here the sunday… My mind is a mess again… Love…)

2 Likes

heeey @ironsoldier16 take a hug with you… :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll go for now. I try to find out my answers and end this problem now. I’m sorry if I am a little dissapeared and cold today… I love you all…

2 Likes

hey? no excuses needed , nice you popped up- take our love and spirit and solve what`s to solve- you make it anyways Victor, @ironsoldier16 stay strong- we are just a post away

2 Likes