Last letter game

Not here! This is home sweet home! :blush: thanks @theearlywalker ! :sun_with_face:

Traffic

EDIT: you all right with the change in your life?

@ironsoldier16 too said that is going to change house… you all right brother?

2 Likes

@theearlywalker i came to give you nice hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: thanks!!

Comedy
Who wants y… Lol

Catastrophic

3 Likes

Congrats ( Awww @Honey8 and @lpfan61 yes, I am :grinning: And this soooo nice from you two, you are touching my heart atm :blush:, and the hugs are feeling very good :hugs:… in good and in bad times united :sunny:)

2 Likes

Sure ( :blush: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: cause you’re a nice person too who deserves all the bunny hugs! :rofl: :rabbit: :wink: )

1 Like

Everthing (is ok now. All the people I really care know who I am and they are with me. About the change of houses is true, I’ll be moving on with my father, maybe, in the first week of October :slight_smile: )

OT: I just passed to say hi and bye, I have to work, see you all soldiers. Love and Peace.

2 Likes

Great ( well done! :rofl: :rabbit: :hugs: good day at work! )

1 Like

To.

Oreo

2 Likes

:yum:
Obligation ( good day to all the soldiers! :smile: )

Normal (good day to everyone! :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Loner

1 Like

My name I post under is the original name I used to post under from LPU 1-10. So I decided to keep using it just in case there is anyone else that may still be around from that time that may see me. They will know that it is me. However unlikely I will run into someone I used to know. I was pretty active on the old forums for about 5 years almost lived there. Spent probably 15 hours a day on those old forums. As for the meaning. I created my LPU account when I was 16 and my favorite DBZ fusion character is Super Saiya-Jin Gogeta from Dragonball GT. That is why it is SS4Gogeta16 lol.

Rebellion.

1 Like

Never (it will be the same)

Responsible.

expect :expressionless:

Temptation.

Negativity

Yourself ( hey @Riya_P :smile: )

Flabbergasted.

1 Like

Dynamite ( where do you find all this looong words?? I had to find the meaning of this one… :sweat_smile: )