Last letter game

Chemical ( hello everybody! )

Hello and good day to you!

Lycanthropy.

1 Like

What’s that??

Y!!
Yelling

Lycanthropy: is the mythological ability or power of a human being to undergo transformation into an animal like state, such as a werewolf. Or Clinical Lycanthropy: which is rare psychiatric syndrome that involves a delusion that the affected person can transform into, has transformed into, or is a non-human animal.

Gargantuan.

2 Likes

Oh thnx i didn’t knew…

Nemophilist

1 Like

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Target ( hey @Honey8 ! )

2 Likes

Ups a ypsilon again :joy::joy:

Today ( hey guys! :sunny: And @lpfan61 - how was the interview going? :thinking:)

1 Like

Y is for me! :grin:

Yttrium :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don’t know!!! :see_no_evil: it lasted about 30 minutes… they said that have to discuss about who’s the better choise ( of course there were other people besides me…)

Megalomaniac.

Hiya
Was gonna ask the same… sorry i went for dinner. We have it early 20:05 here…

Cardoman

Now ( yeah, sure- but as for your feel: was it ok? Or maybe good? Or… , and you made it!! This for sure, congrats for this - however it turns out! @lpfan61, heey @Honey8 and hey @SS4Gogeta16 and lol, may I ask if it has a meaning? Your nickname ? Welcome soldier :sunny:)

2 Likes

(Hey you are so good walker! :hugs: )

Wishes

1 Like

I’m a pessimist person (does it show?? :sweat_smile: ) so can’t give a opinion myself… if it went well I’ll know in 2-3 days… if it went bad I’ll continue tutoring children/guys…
In the meantime I came back to be a caaalm person… :crazy_face:

Save

Thank you sooo much!!! :blush:

2 Likes

Entries (its night here… cya tmro! :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Good night and sweet dreams!!! :hugs:

Strawberries

Aww thanks @lpfan61 :hugs::hugs::hugs::smiley::slightly_smiling_face::blush:

Sundays

1 Like

You’re welcome! :blush: :hugs:

Sailor

Rebellion…

Navigation

(Nighty) night (@Honey8 and yeah, @lpfan61 pessimistic? But sure not here dear! Hugs to both of you guys :sunny:)

1 Like