Last letter game

Ted

Doble (pedal.)

You felt like Sir Framos1720 :smirk:

2 Likes

Eraser (good morning everybody :grinning:)

2 Likes

Ready? (To another crazy and fast round?)

1 Like

Yucky (letter :zipper_mouth_face:)

Falling asleep here but good morning @theearlywalker :slightly_smiling_face:

Yo ( yeahh - was fun yesterday :joy::joy: I am still out of love the next hours @ironsoldier16 :grinning:- lets warm up- right now my engine is at max 45% this early- - and wake up- tagged you :stuck_out_tongue: @framos1792 in the other game … )

2 Likes

On.

(For me was today in the morning. I’m ready.)

1 Like

Notifications (lol - your advantage (whats the time over there right now? . so it was morning for you yesterday?:upside_down_face:- this for I must pay you my respect for your pace :stuck_out_tongue: yesterday)

Something (Right now: 23:52. Yes, it was like 9:00 or 10:30. Other thing, I still without heart’s until tomorrow, I think./

1 Like

Goose ( me too, so I will start to show my likes like this :blue_heart: :joy::joy::joy:)

1 Like

Earlier. (I’m beginning to miss the Y :disappointed_relieved:)

2 Likes

Really ( this should help :blush:)

Yesterday (I missed it :v ← I use to use this pacman as a sarcastic emoji. Thank you very much @theearlywalker that’s what I appreciate you so much.)

1 Like

:blue_heart: Awww you already made my day right now, and same here… kinda connected minds we have, each cares for the other :blush:- in making the other laugh… so worthy :rainbow: @ironsoldier16

Yoga

(we’re soldiers for something special: We take care and love each and everyone around this world.)

My word is:

A.

3 Likes

Lol A? … mhhh-

Absolutely ( well said, and I have likes again!! But gtg- packing my suitcase now :slight_smile: cya and have a good rest @ironsoldier16 :sunny:)

You (love help others. You’re so sweet. Good and good luck in your travel. I must wait 30 minutes.)

1 Like

Happy journey… To london for giant meet?

You too soldier… Who spreads a lot of love!

Understand.

Dear.

(You do hat when the people show you that you’re loved and appreciated. Thank you so much.)

Robot (good morning/night lpu! :grinning: thanks @framos1792 and @ironsoldier16 for your advices!! :blush: I understood how react if something bad will happen… jfar too explained to me… hope that there will be no need… :relaxed: )