Last letter game vol III

Say what!!?? I’m a paranoid, unicorns’ hunter, thief of cookies and cruel killer! But never a box! Jajajaja

How this…

…ends in this?

However, next word:

5km.

2 Likes

Exactly… :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

:exploding_head:

Mars

1 Like

Sun41

1 Like

I edited mine. I was trying to do the thing that lets you by pass 10 characters so, I had numbers. They were in “ ” though, then < I can’t remember how to make it work.

Note

Eventually.

1 Like

Here I am with :unicorn: & :lollipop: oh yeah oh yeah !! :joy:

Yay

1 Like

Yay (@lpfan61 where is your dress? :joy::joy:)

2 Likes

Lmaooo! I knew it… :see_no_evil: :joy: :joy: aaand I don’t have it with me,because it needs some changes…muahaha :joy: but I chose it! :blush:

Yeah

1 Like

Heal ( lol you knew it!!! How I went to forget it!! Good you chose it!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:)

2 Likes

Loving ( hehe yeah, thanks! :blush: [spoiler]just for you I can make a liiiil description[/spoiler]… :eyes: :see_no_evil: :joy: )

1 Like

Great!!! (I’m waiting!:joy:

2 Likes

True ( me too :blush:)

2 Likes

:grimacing: and here I thought you would say no… lol :joy: :see_no_evil: ok,it’s dark green, to the knee on the front,long on the back, with lace, changes are the lenght since I’m ummm :thinking: “differently high” :blush: :joy: and the back which was nude and needs more lace to be added… :sweat_smile: that’s all… :see_no_evil:

Enjoyed

4 Likes

Dang! (You will look wonderfull :heart_eyes:)

1 Like

Grin (thank youuuu! :blush: :see_no_evil: :laughing: )

1 Like

Nice ( that sounds beautiful)

1 Like

Ever (Thank you! :blush: )

1 Like

Reality ( and thanx for letting us know dear, it’ll be a great day :heavy_heart_exclamation: :hugs: :sunny:)

1 Like

You (yeah it sounds beautiful!!! I like this kind of dress! Short in front and large on the back!! You will be so pretty!! ))

1 Like

Wow! Thank you!! :see_no_evil: :blush: @ashesoftime @theearlywalker :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

Unlimited

1 Like