Last Letter game vol II

equal

Love ( all of you)

4 Likes

Angel! I got you… discord. I’ve messaged you before about that on discord.
Hoping to hear you soon… i was sooo worried :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:
*Hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Ending ( what happened @Honey8 :eyes:- this GioS profile pic, right?? And good afternoon soldiers :sunny::sunny: @chigokurosaki- how was your rest? Slept better? )

2 Likes

Give. (Until I got woke up yes. :joy: :laughing: Hopefully just kick back today and listen to music (primarily LP :grin: )

2 Likes

Embrace ( :joy::joy:- lool - laughing again :joy:- yes- that’s the way it usually goes- sleeping until you wake up :rofl:- lmao- so tell me bro: what song are you listening to?)

1 Like

Easygoing :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Great ( heeeya dear sis @lpfan61 how are you doing this afternoon- nice you show up :hugs:)

1 Like

Heeeey!! :blush: :blush: :hugs: free day today!yaaay! :sun_with_face:

Team

1 Like

Megahappy ( yeah - lucky you :sunny: My weekend starts right now :tada:)

1 Like

Yeaaahhh ( :unicorn: & :lollipop: oh yeah oh yeaaaah :grin: )

1 Like

Hahaha ( the new rule is cool- I love the way this thread goes :heart_eyes:)

1 Like

Agreed!! :sun_with_face: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Definetl (y… we have almost 5000 posts - that’s what I call being alive and kicking …:man_dancing:t3:)

2 Likes

Loving (this world! :heart_eyes: )

1 Like

Great ( feel to feel your sunshining :sunny: vibes :sunny:- chores now :roll_eyes: bbl :blush::tada::muscle:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::+1:t2::confetti_ball::hugs::heart:)

1 Like

Nothing yet, perhaps all of they’re albums :joy: maybe even skillet, tdg, and BB

See you soon @theearlywalker ! aaand do the laundry!! :joy: :joy: :joy: :cyclone:

To

1 Like

Ohohohooo ( ain’t do no laundry [spoiler]Bitch[/spoiler] :joy::joy: - I am still here :joy:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: c’mon!! you lazy walker… :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Ouch

1 Like