Last Letter game vol II

Thousand ( I think I’m gonna do all 3

Dakota.

350+ do you kill this game before “The Word Association Game”? Because at this velocity you will.

Gtg, bye.

3 Likes

Acoustic ( haha perhaps :joy: I guess I still have newbie syndrome, as I have only been on almost a month. :laughing: )

Check out the links at the first post. You will find the original one.

Check.

Knowing( ok then :grin:

Good ( morning night soilders)

Despite (ugh, the days go by too fast

1 Like

Essential ( yeah they do.)

1 Like

Leaving ( heey you guys :sunny: Good morning- just checking quickly in to check our thread and the mood inhere and saw all is sooo lovely :heart_eyes: inhere- gives me inspiration for the day- but I am already late today :joy::joy:- and I hate rushing- so let me just leave a hug and a goodnights wish for you - cya later :sunny:

2 Likes

Give (well hi again @theearlywalker :laughing: have another great day, as hopefully I can sleep better tonight. :grin:

1 Like

Everything ( have a good to you as well @theearlywalker and wishing a good night’s rest @chigokurosaki)

2 Likes

Good ( I know you will! Just feel the cuddling warmth of your blanket and comfort your mind with all the love you are getting here- that proofs: you are right- just the way you are :hugs: have sweet dreams bro- cya when you wake up then :star2: awww and thanx dear @turners34 have a good rest Steph :hugs::zzz:)

1 Like

Research ( I should probably be getting some sleep soon)

1 Like

Heavy (Thank you as always @theearlywalker :grin: and I have always slept with a fan on, so idk about warm :laughing: :joy: And I won’t be asleep for a little while as usual.)

1 Like

You ( :joy::joy::joy: unicorns and lollipops yeah yeah yeah :man_dancing:t3:- later!)

2 Likes

Understand ( well good night soilders I will see you in the morning but I have to try and get some sleep now💤)

1 Like

Deep ( see ya later @theearlywalker :grin: :laughing: good night @turners34 :grin: :star2:

2 Likes

27503834_363479937459212_135175216988563495_o

Surprised to find this on Facebook earlier. Photoshop?

3 Likes

Plastic ( good morning/night guys! :sun_with_face: )

Castle ( good morning night soilders )