Laminate

when you come to LPU you get a laminate in your package.
For what the hell is this laminate?
Are there problems if you don’t have this laminate for LP events?

I want know about it

You need the laminate to access the backstage area for the LPU m&g

early entry…

You also need it when you travel overseas.
You’re not allowed into New Zealand without an LPU11 Laminate.

[quote=LP_Matt]You also need it when you travel overseas.
You’re not allowed into New Zealand without an LPU11 Laminate.[/quote]
It’s worst than that.

I could not board the plane without my laminate, I was put in the storage section for that.

Jk, the laminate is for LP Meet and Greets :smiley:

The laminate from the lpu package is for early entry into Linkin Park shows, not festivals. You get a different laminate for M&G.

in the back of the laminate it says

Please note: The Limited edition LPU11 laminate is for commemorative purposes only. Laminate does not gain or authorize access into Linkin Park Concert venues, VIP or any backstage areas

[quote=EvoOba]You need the laminate to access the backstage area for the LPU m&g
[/quote]

thnx :slight_smile: I asked it 'cause I don’t have the laminate

[quote=JC6981]in the back of the laminate it says

Please note: The Limited edition LPU11 laminate is for commemorative purposes only. Laminate does not gain or authorize access into Linkin Park Concert venues, VIP or any backstage areas
[/quote]

I can’t read the back, I don’t have it

yeah i don’t have it either…i have an older LPU membership and didn’t get one…should i call ground control support for one?

I’m wondering about this too. I just recently signed up for the LPU11, and the whole laminate thing is new to me. Does it get mailed out to me? The last time I signed up for LPU was LPU8! I’m so behind :o

To all those wondering…

The laminate should have come with your LPU 11 package. if you didn’t get one in your package I suggest you contact LPU and let them know.

The laminate is used for early access to certain LP shows. Adam from LPU HQ made this clear in a video chat once.

It is not for M&G.

[quote=LP_Matt]To all those wondering…

The laminate should have come with your LPU 11 package. if you didn’t get one in your package I suggest you contact LPU and let them know.

The laminate is used for early access to certain LP shows. Adam from LPU HQ made this clear in a video chat once.

It is not for M&G.[/quote]

It’s only early access for you though right? What if you’re bringing a guest along, do they have to wait outside until the doors open for the public?

[quote=lpxerotheoryfan][quote=LP_Matt]To all those wondering…

It is not for M&G.[/quote]

It’s only early access for you though right? What if you’re bringing a guest along, do they have to wait outside until the doors open for the public?[/quote]

Adam said a while back that ONE guest may be able to get in early with you